~ Gatekeeper ~

Warning: I was going to make this chapter private because it's graphic so if at some point you cannot read it skip it please and thank you. 💜

♤ Quinten Salazar ♤

"How do I look, baby?" I lift my head and look over at my wife. "Stunning." I reply eyeing her up and down. Her thigh length dress fits her prefectly, hugging every God given curve on her body and with the top cut low... it was showing just enough cleavage. "Damn, I'm one lucky man." I admit and pull my bottom lip between my teeth. "You sure you don't want to stay in tonight. I have no problem giving you that child right now, hell, we can pick names out right after." It's crazy how once you marry the love of your life her beauty enhances by the day. Everyday I find myself mesmerized by this woman who was put here for me, falling in love with her mind and body all over again as the sun rise and falls. "When we get back, I promise." She replies, fixing her hair. "But my boobs aren't all out there, are they?"

"I don't think so but if you do, you can always put a coat on, my love." I suggest, It was cold outside anyway so it's like knocking two birds out with one stone.

"You're right, oh! Did I show you the coat I got the other day?" I shake my head no. "You told me that you were going to model all your outfits for me but I think we lost track of time." I point out.

"Oh yeah, I will when we get back but is this cute?" I watch my wife disappear into the washroom for a few moments before returning with a black blazer in her hand. "It's a spring collection from Altuzarra. It's not even out yet but I got it as a gift, how do I look?" She slips the blazer on and turns around then looks over her shoulder, "Does it go with my fit?" I lean back a bit in my chair and watch her model for me. My eyes wander up and down her soma, staring at her beautiful toned legs before my eyes stop at her thick thighs. I bite down on my lip and just admire her from head to toe. "You look amazing per usual, my love."

She smiles and twirls around, showing me her whole outfit. "Thank you baby, now let's go." I stand and grab her hand, letting her lead us out of the hotel room. "What time is the show?" I inquire as we step into the elevator. She let's my hand go to press the button that leads down to the lobby then interlocks our fingers once more. "At six, it should be over by nine." She informs me. "I'm a little nervous." She says under her breath." I place a kiss upon her cheek and let her hand go only to pull her in front of me. I place my hands on her hips and my chin on she shoulder, kissing her once more before my arms wrap around her abdomen. "Ouch, not so tight." She groans. Loosening up my grip, I look at her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just have cramps and you grabbed me a little too hard." She mumbles stepping out of the elevator. "My apologies." I apologize and step to the right of her, we both release an aggravated breath once getting a glimpse of all the paparazzi standing outside the hotel. My wife takes her sunglasses and places them on her face while I decide to walk with my head down. Once we step out into the cooling night air, shouts are being thrown our way, flashes from all directions blind us and I can feel people pushing and shoving on the both of us. This causes me to pull my wife close to me as one of the bodyguards lead us to the black vehicle a few feet away from us.

"They actaully make a living for being a stalker," My wife huffs, once getting in the backseat of the vehicle. "Like you really invest that much of your time in someone else's life instead of yours." She continues while taking her cellular device out of her pocket.  I do the same and go to the messages shared between Yesenia and I, seeing that she was spending time with her siblings and wanted to FaceTime Amini and I. Due to the fact that we still had some time before the fashion show I decide to reply to her text message and within seconds I'm getting a FaceTime call.