Welcome To My Life

TW ⚠️ - domestic violence
____________

◇ Omniscient ◇

The married couple walk down the streets of Paris hand in hand while being followed by Paparazzi, Amini shielding her eyes from the bright lights while Quinten keeps straight face. As much as he hated being the center of attention, he had to get used to it being that his wife's name was now not only known in the U.S but now over seas. The couple had been followed everywhere none stop since they landed three days ago, at first it was cool. Just a little ego stroke for Amini but after a while she grew agitated from the obsessive lights and clicking sound from camera's. "Get that shit out of my face!" She shouts hitting one of the paparazzi. Quinten pulls her closer to him and steps into a near by store that just so happened to be Chanel. Amini let's out an aggravated sigh and removes her sunglasses. "I think I'm going to go blind from all those damn lights." She huffs.

"Would you like to get something, my love?" Her husband inquires, eyes gazing around the lavish store. She looks over her shoulder at the paparazzi crowding the windows then at her husband, nods and grabs his hand. "I mean, I guess I can get another bag." She states. Quinten laughs but shakes his head knowing that she did not need another bag since she had purchased four in the last three days but, it made her happy and was a form of bonding time for them so he just went with the flow. "What about this one?" He picks up a cream colored medium size double flap bag and shows it to his wife. She takes it out of his hands and begins to examine it. "It's cute and would be perfect for an event since it's small, kinda like a clutch but is it really worth two thousand dollars?" She says more to herself. Growing fond of the expensive things she could now afford she would at times go a little overboard with accessories that were overed priced in her husband's opinion like the five thousand dollar black over the shoulder Chanel bag she purchased their first day in Paris.

"I think I'll get it." She beams holding the designer back tightly in her hands, "Are you getting anything, Firefly?"

"No, actaully-"

"You need a new pair of sunglasses and a few ties." She insists grabbing his hand, leading him down to the men's section of the store. "Okay stand right there." Following his wife's order, Quinten stands still and watches as she begins to browse through a few things, picking some up as she goes as well as placing some back on the shelf. Within minutes her hands are filled with shirts, ties and a few pair of sunglasses."Try these on, baby." Quinten takes the black, shield sunglasses and places them on his face. He walks up to a nearby mirror and checks them out. "I don't like these, my love. They're not my style."

"Well, all you like to wear is Ray-Bans, baby. Chanel is a cute ass look, you still look all sophisticated." She compliments before removing them and turning his being to face her's. She then takes one of the ties and places it against her husband's firm chest before nodding and doing the same with the next two in her hands. "Okay so I'm going to get all of this." She mumbles while counting all the items in her arms.

"What's the time?" Quinten questions while taking a few items out of his wife's hands. Amini looks down at the Michael Kors watch secured on her left wrist. "A little after twelve, I have a photoshoot in a few hours but I still want to kill some time."

"Well, are you hungry?" She shakes her head no, food was the last thing on her mind. After the big stack of pancakes she consumed before leaving their hotel this morning, the last thing she wanted was to eat. "I want to do something." She smirks grabbing his hand, pulling him over to one of the registers.

---

Getting a tattoo was the last thing on Quinten's mind when his wife pulled him out of the Chanel store. He honestly thought that the two would go back to their hotel and spend time together before parting ways for her evening photoshoot but instead, Amini decided to have her assistant; Aaron find a tattoo artist that was willing to make a private trip to their hotel room instead of the two going down to an actual tattoo shop. Amini had enough of all the shouts and flash photography for the day. "I think I want three tattoos." His wife states. Flipping through the book filled with all types of tattoo designs. "All at once?" He raises his brow and looks her directly in the eye. "I mean, yeah?" She replies not too sure of herself. "Nowhere major ya' know, I like small tattoos and I only have one so why not add a bit more ya' know." Quinten's nods even though he didn't know what his wife meant about it but he honestly didn't think too much of it. She wanted a few more tattoos and he was fine with that considering that nearly his whole body was covered in tattoos. Quinten stands up and removes his shirt then walks over to the small station the tattoo artist had set up and takes a seat in the chair. His wife tosses him a pillow then his phone. "Are you really going to sleep through an entire tattoo?" She questions as her husband lays his head in the pillow. He mumbles a no and closes his eyes. "Maybe, I'm not sure." He says seconds later. His wife shrugs and unlocks her phone only to see messages from her manager.