Just So You Know

Is there such thing as visual block bc my ass has that therefore, I'm just posting the song in the media, I may do that in the future if I have no inspiration for a visual 💚

♡ Amini Salazar ♡

I climb in bed with my husband and let out a sigh. Today was so tiring for me. I had to sit down and talk with Jabari about the future plans we'd have after my pregnancy all while tending to Lur because my lil baby was suffering from a head cold and when Lur is sick she gets super clingy,l and will throw a tantrum if you leave her side. I literally had to carry her on my hip for most of the day. "How are you feeling?" My husband asks. I grab my pillow and position it under my aching back. Who knew that pregnancy would be irritating. I keep having these small back pains. My feet swell up from freaking water retention and all I want to do is sleep. "My body hurts." I say, resting my palms on my growing baby bump. I was sixteen weeks now and I was still able to hide my baby bump as long as I had on a loose shirt. I mean I was still going out in public so I had a few run ins with paparazzi and I was in no way going to announce my pregnancy to the public just yet. "Do you want me to rub your feet?" He offers.

"Please." I pout gazing at him. He smiles and gets out of bed, walks over to my vanity and grabs a bottle of vitamin E oil. I watch him pour some onto his hand then reach for a pillow for me to prop my swollen feet on and once I do, he starts rubbing my feet. "How was your day?" I ask him knowing that his day had to be busy as well since he was focused on our three children along with the CPS case that was close to being closed. "Eventful. I went down to Yesenia's school today just to make sure that she was on her Ps and Qs. I even followed her around for a period or two which she was annoyed by but who cares." He says with a shrug of his broad shoulders. "Well are her grades getting any better?" After she decided to be slick in the mouth with him a few weeks ago he started getting really hard on her. At first I kinda felt bad but after I found out what she was doing... her bad ass deserved it. Sneaking out with some boy and coming home with hickeys, she couldn't even cover her tracks and try to hide them, she sloppy.

"She got a C in one of her classes but she's going to start tutoring very soon. I signed her up for it." He says focusing more on my feet rather than my face. "What about Imani and Zaveri?" I ask a little under my breath. I found it hard to talk about this topic with him. I honestly wouldn't know what to feel if I found out that my ex decided to marry a sex offender and willingly allow them around our children. I'd probably have a fucking heart attack then beat some fucking ass afterwards. I swear if I wasn't pregnant I'd beat Imani's ass real good. I still can't believe that she let her babies get abused. She knew about it and didn't do shit, what kind of damn mother?

"Karma will get them better than any law or jail cell will." He says nonchalantly.

"I can be Karma," I suggest. "I can blacken a few eyes as well shiiit."

"No, you will not. You'll stay out of this and focus on your pregnancy. You're not about to turn into Mike Tyson on anyone."

"Tyson? Nah I'll Kimbo Slice a bitch, no rules just fucking hands."

"Like I just said. You'll stay out of this and focus on your pregnancy." I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was serious but shit, so the hell was I. I won't start an argument though, if he doesn't want me to do anything then I'll respect his wishes and do exactly that. "Speaking of focusing on my pregnancy, can you rub my belly. I see stretch marks." Ever since I saw my first stretch mark I made it a goal to get rid of them or, lighten them up a bit knowing that after giving birth I'd have to go back to modeling and I in no way want my pictures to be edited.

I grab the jar of coco butter out of the drawer in my nightstand then hand it to my husband who positions his head on my chest and lifts my shirt up. I smile when I feel him gently rub the thick cream over my belly. My fingers find their way to his curls, I massage his scalp as he somewhat massages my belly; saying sweet things to our unborn child which was honestly the highlight of every single night for me. It's been like that for about a month now. Every night after we've finished our busy day, we'd get in bed and talk while he rubbed my feet or my belly which I feel is bringing the both of us closer together as a married couple especially after we were so distant months ago. "I'm curious to see if you'll have my dimples or maybe just one like your mother. Or perhaps my freckles or your mother's beautiful eyes." For a mintue I thought he was talking to me but then I realized that he was talking to my belly. "Let's hope you don't get her attitude. I have to deal with it on a daily, wouldn't want another one." I pull at his hair after he says that. He let's out a deep chuckle and puts more coco butter on my belly. "See how fast she reacted, Mrs. Attitude at her finest."