No Pressure

♤ Quinten Salazar ♤

I lean against the countertop, observing my parents who were engaging in a conversation with one another. "Why so quiet my child?" My mother inquires looking my way.

"Excuse me?"

"My son, you're quiet. You're never this silent when your spirit is with mine, why is that?"

"I-"

"Problemas de pareja." My father answers for me. I shoot him a glare knowing that my mother was always worried about me when it came to sharing my love with another being.

"Why was I not informed?" She walks over to me and cups my face, gently rubbing her thumbs along my cheeks. I close my eyes and turn my head.

"No, show me your soul."

"Prefiero no ser madre."

"Show me." She says sternly. I sigh and look down at my mother, making eye contact with her.

"It's not the same, who have you been with and why has this person caused you to have low frequencies?"

"He pulled a stupid move my darling." My father says, speaking for me once again.

"What is it you have done, whom did you lay with?" I remove her hands from my face and hold them, feeling her own energy settle mine, balancing it better than I ever could.

"Come to me." She pulls me through the kitchen and down the hall to my father's art room the consisted all of his instruments along with art pieces that were a work in progress. Taking the seat directly in front of my mother I look up at her and feel her reading me. At times I didn't mind because I never had nothing to hide from my mother; our bond was too strong for me to keep anything away from her but somehow I ended doing exactly that this time around.

"Don't tell me you out doing foolish things like your sister." I raise my brow at her and shake my head. "I'd never mother."

"Ah ah, you have my child, did you not remember what I taught you?"

"I remember all it is that you have taught me mother, all."

"Then why did you lay with her?"

"Lay with whom?"

"The woman you fucked."

"Moth-"

"Don't mother me boy, I raised you and Cyarra both to never lay with another soul until you have mastered balancing thy own soul. You also have to take the twin flame into consideration, do you feel that this woman you gave your energy to is your twin flame?"

"Ma' I didn't come her-"

"Who is ma? I am mother to you. I don't care what it is you came here for. I'm not going to ignore your low frequency like it's nothing, you are my child. I birthed you. Your pain is just as much as my own so speak to me." I sit quietly, she was right and I wasn't going to try to reason with her just to prove a point.

I rub my fingers upon my lips and glance up at my mother who was looking directly at me or possibly through me being that she seemed to know me better than I knew myself. "I met this woman two years ago, her and I started dating but ended it due to a unsettling situation."

"Which was?" She leans forward, curious at what was the reasoning. The thing with my mother is that she won't allow you to leave any details out even if they were minor ones. She said that if she didn't know the whole information then she had no reason to speak and give her input because that would make her look like a fool.

She despised looking like a fool.

"She cheated on me."

"Ah, infidelity. That's an unclean spirit but go on, explain this woman to me so I can help you."