Silhouette

If y'all have not realized how outta pocket I am you're about to find the fuck out lmao, enjoy.

◇ Omniscient ◇

◇ Omniscient ◇

Two steps into their luxury, vacation home their lips were already locked with one another, not caring if they knocked over whatever was in their way. Quinten rests his large hands on Amini hips while her fingers find their way in his curls. "I love you." Amini mumbles against his plump, moisturized lips. Quinten manages to repeat the same three words as he backs her up against the island in the kitchen, unlocking their lips just so he can place her on the counter. Pulling her husband closer to her, Amini starts pulling his jeans down as he fumbles with the hooks of her bra. Sustaining from sex for nearly three weeks wasn't just hard on Amini, it was hard on Quinten as well and he never found himself feening to be so intimate and close with his wife until now. "Can't get this shit off fast enough." He says against her hot skin. Amini giggles to herself and places her hand upon his chest, pushing him back. This leaves Quinten confused and a bit dazed since there was so much sexual tension between them. He didn't want to take things slow, he wanted to get to the knitty gritty.

"Remember when you were stingy with sex back in Maui," Amini reminds him. Exhaling he nods, running his tongue across his bottom lip. "Now it's my turn. Go get our luggage out of the car." She pushes her husband back then hops off the counter. "You serious?" Quinten questions, looking into her coffee colored eyes.

She fixes her shirt and nods, "Yes, let's open our wedding gifts first." He opens his mouth and attempts to say something but, decides to toss the thought to the back of his mind and go gather their luggage as requested.

Returning a few mintues later with two of the three suitcases, he places them down on the marble floor and looks over at his wife who was seated on the sofa with a bottle of champagne in her hand. "We got champagne and a cute congratulations card. Congratulations to Mr. And Mrs. Salazar, may the two of you have a well lived, eventful and joyous marriage." She reads off the card. "That's so sweet of them buuut go get the rest of our gifts, now." She says shooing her husband away.

---

After finally gathering all of the wedding gifts from their rented vehicle, the wedded couple sit in the center of living room floor with the bottle of champagne Amini had already had a taste of. She holds the bottle by the neck as her dark brown eyes scan the gifts. "Which one should we open first?" She lifts her head, briefly making eye contact with her husband. Quinten takes the time to look at a few of the wrapped gifts before reaching for a bag that had his mother's name written on it. "I suppose this one?" He raises her brow and looks at his wife. Nodding, she takes a sip from the champagne bottle and scoots closer to her husband, handing it to him. He takes a small sip of his own then begins to remove the tissue paper from the bag.