Every Kind Of Way

♡ Amini Howard ♡

He takes my hand in his, helping me out of the Lyft that brought us to our destination

He takes my hand in his, helping me out of the Lyft that brought us to our destination. I grab onto the side of my two piece dress knowing that if I didn't my clumsy self would've tripped over it and fallen.

"Thank you."

"You're very much welcome, my moonlight." I Smile at the nickname he had given me months ago, one so simple yet so unique all together.

"I love when you call me that." I reply, locking our fingers; gazing up at the night sky that just happened to be illuminating with a full moon. I smile looking up at it, allowing it's energy to fill my whole body; increasing my state of tranquility as well as the love I had for him in me. "Just as beautiful as you my love." I hear him say. Meeting his eyes I find myself becoming lost in them, the beauty and purity that was held within them made my heart rate increase to the high heavens, almost causing me to lose my breath.

He is breathtaking.

I bring his hand to my lips and softly kiss the back of it leaving the residue of my lipstick upon it. "You're beautiful." I tell him.

"My love, I'm simply your reflection." He states with a wide smile upon his perfect lips.

How'd I deserve such a pure love like his?

"Tonight is an important night isn't it." He says leading the way to the entrance of the building. I nod following suit, the clicking of my heels echoing throughout the empty spacious area. "I do not want to ruin your make-up so can you please close your eyes for me love?" Closing them, I hold tighter onto his hand and slowly follow him; taking what felt like baby steps because I had a slight fear of me stumbling in my six inch heels. I keep quiet, Quinten's hand protectively on my lower back. "Okay, open your eyes moonlight." Following his wishes I open my eyes and scan the beautifully lit ballroom.

◇ Omniscient ◇

◇ Omniscient ◇

Tears form within her eyes as she scans the ballroom that Quinten had reserved just for the two of them. "My love, why are you crying?" Quinten questions, wiping the tears that fell from her eyes, trying his best not to ruin her make-up she spent an hour on.