Golden

◇ Omniscient◇

Quinten carefully carries his sleeping wife in his arms as he steps out of the hotel, paparazzi swarm the two but luckily they had high security. He follows one security to the Lexus that was waiting for them. One of the security guards open the backseat door and steps aside then let's Quinten lay his wife down. Before closing the door and getting in on the passenger side. "How is she?" Quinten looks over at Kendall then back at his wife

"She's still in a lot of pain and the medication they put her on makes her tired

"She's still in a lot of pain and the medication they put her on makes her tired." He mumbles. It had only been three hours since Quinten was released from jail, he stopped by the hospital only to see his wife and wait for her to be discharged. Once she was, he had requested the soonest flight to LAX. "What did the doctors tell you, if you don't mind me asking?" Kendall questions, chewing on her bottom lip as she begins to pull out of her parked space."I rather not talk about that." Quinten says truthfully, resting his chin on the palm of his hand while his brown eyes look at all the buildings they were driving pass. His heart was broken from what he saw his wife go through and it kept playing through his mind every time he closed his eyes. He had no clue about all the silent suffering she had been going through. His first thought was that she was cheating on him, he let his own insecurities get the best of him when the truth was that his wife was just trying her best to keep her head afloat with all the pain she was going through. He hated himself for not noticing the signs until it was too late and once finding out, he realizied that all the signs were there he just let his mind view the signs the wrong way.

His brown eyes well with tears and he tries to hide them instead of letting them fall. He wanted to be strong and he figured that by bottling it up he would but even he knew that bottling up his emotions would make matters worse. He was going through endless emotions and he had no clue what to do with himself. From witnessing his wife getting raped to finding out that his children were in harm's way. He felt like he was failing as a husband and a father, everyone he loved seemed to be going through it and he was just standing there, not knowing what to do. "Fuck!" He shouts which startles Kendall and wakes his wife. Burying his face in the palms of his hands, he begins to cry and hard, that's all he could do, release his pain. He grips the curls upon his head and begins to rock back and forth, inhaling sharp breaths while Kendall watches. She was scared but, she also knew what he was going through so she understood his reasoning behind it and didn't judge him.

He lifts his head, sniffles and wipes his eyes then looks back at his wife who had fallen back to sleep. They had now arrived to the airport which mean that it was time for them to part ways with Kendall who would be staying in Paris for the last two weeks along with the other models. "Thank you." Quinten mutters as he opens the door and steps out. Kendall gets out as well and walks to the trunk of the Lexus while Quinten helps his wife out the back seat. "Ouch." Amini groans. "I'm sorry, my love." He says, the last thing he wanted to do was put her through anymore pain.