Reckless

♡ Amini Howard ♡

I remove my curls out of my face as I stare down at him. We surprisingly found time to FaceTime while I was down at the pool. "I see the weather is the complete opposite down there." I mention being that he is wearing a beanie.

"It's a little cold I must say." He mumbles averting his eyes quickly.

"How are you?" He questions.

"I'm okay, I have a meeting in a few hours then I'm meeting up with my aunt so she can help me look for an apartment." I state. Looking at the same four walls for the last three weeks have been tiring, I don't want to be crammed in just one room while I'm down here.

"That's good then right?"

"Yeah I guess so, how are you though?"

"I'm good, I've been spending time with my mother recently so I couldn't be any better."

"I'm glad, you've been meditating right?"

"Yes...why?" He questions.

"I just want to make sure that you're taking care of yourself and not directing your positive energy only to me but to yourself. Remember we talked about that, the same love you give me, make sure to give it to yourself just ten times more." He nods his head, looking elsewhere.

"Yeah I know. My mother told me the same thing and has been helping me with it as well. She wants me to talk about things." He mumbles.

"What kind of things?"

"Past pain and what not."

"Are you going to?" I ask, fixing my bikini top. I watch as his eyes move from my face down to my breast; he looked to be in awe but at the wrong time.

"Quinten.' I snap my fingers getting his attention.

"H-huh?"

"My eyes are up here." I say pointing at my face.

"Yes and your breast are a distraction."

"Why you so nasty all of a sudden?"

"Because of you."

"What did I do!?"

"Maui, that's what you did and now I can't focus especially when I got a face full of-"

"We're not discussing this right now." I reply as I use my hands to cover my breast.

"We will later on for sure." He laughs, shaking my head, I take a screenshot before standing to my feet.

"I have to go get ready." I announce, grabbing my towel.

"Okay, call me before you sleep. Enjoy the rest of your day my love."

"Okay, I will. I love you."

"I love you more." After disconnecting our call I decide to post the screenshot I had taken onto my Instagram that Lexis had me create. I personally didn't really care for the app; I know that my sister did but even before signing with Ford Models I never found it entertaining since I really don't like posting about my life. The only purpose for the account in my opinion was to get my name out there.