ten.

"Byeee, baby J! See you tomorrow!" Arizona giggled in her tipsy state, her hand wrapped around Sasha's as the walked out the front door.

"Text me when you get these drunkies home, my lovely designated driver." I hummed as I kissed Caroline's cheeks goodbye, walking them outside.

"Will do. See you tomorrow, babe!" Caroline grinned, waving as they all slipped into her car.

I watched as they drove out of my driveway, waving them all goodbye before turning to shut and lock the door behind me.

Letting out a deep breath, I turned to the stairs and called up to my bedroom, "They're gone! You can leave now!"

"Kicking me out already?" Shawn's voice rang out, a playful smile on his lips as he came down the stairs.

"Yes, it's late and we both have school tomorrow." I hummed, reminding him that he was still my teacher.

"I'll see you tomorrow then, yeah?" He pressed a kiss to the top of my head, one hand on my waist.

"See you. Please don't tear Chase's eyes out, either!" I frowned, holding him close as we stood in front of the door.

I felt his hand tighten protectively, his jaw tightening slightly which caused me to lean up on my toes and press a kiss to it in attempts to relax him.

It seemed to work because he sighed softly, nodding his head slowly as he moved his hand to my face, cupping my cheek and making us look eye to eye.

"I'll try not to. Text me after you dump him and let me know how it goes, okay?"

"I plan to do it after your class, actually," I mumbled shyly, shrugging my shoulders as flashed him a smile.

"Fine, then I can watch and make sure it's all okay." He spoke, kissing my head once more before opening my front door. "See you tomorrow?"

"Goodnight, Shawn." I smiled sweetly, opening the door for him and watching him make his way to his car.

I watched as he got into his car and drove off before locking the door behind me, letting out a soft sigh before I made my way upstairs to get ready for tomorrow.

[]

"So you haven't broken up with him yet?" Caroline asked, shrugging her bag up her shoulder.

"I haven't seen him all day. I haven't seen him since Saturday night. I'm gonna do it next period. I've got class with him." I shrugged, taking a sip of my water.

"What about mystery guy?" Arizona perked a brow, a devious smirk on her lips.

"Shut up, nothing's going on with him." I rolled my eyes.

"Is that why he was blowing your phone up while we were at your house yesterday?" She challenged.

"I left my clothes at his house, he was just trying to get back in contact with me!" I frowned, trying my best to lie.

"If you say so, baby J," She hummed before focusing her attention on her text messages.

"I'm sad you and Chase didn't work." Caroline pouted at me.

"It's whatever. It's not like we were gonna get married."

"I know, but still. Are you sure there's not things you're not telling us?"

I looked up to her, wrinkling my nose slightly just as the bell rang, signaling passing period was almost over and the three of us had to go to class.

For me, it meant breaking up with Chase and facing Shawn.

"I've gotta go. Tell the guys I said hey when you see them at practice, okay?" I hummed, waving to Caroline and Arizona.