fifty.

"I just want to be alone." I mumbled softly, feeling numb and exhausted.

Arizona and Caroline nodded, both of them kissing my head from where I sat on the couch.

"Text us if you need anything, okay? We're gonna go to school and try to do damage control."

I nodded, staring at the black screen of the television as the front door slammed closed and my thoughts wandered.

Who would have done this to me without confronting me first? It was the same person who had sent me anonymous emails, that was for sure.

Was it my parents? I recall letting my dad use my laptop a few times when he had come over.

My blood ran cold, realizing one thing.

Everyone had been around me today, except for Chase.

Chase went missing in action yesterday, and suddenly this happens. He was constantly snooping through my things, and not to mention he had a small crush on me.

Angrily, I yanked my phone from my back pocket, and dialed his number. After being sent straight to voicemail, I rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you, Chase Gordon! And to think I could trust you!" I hissed into my phone. "You couldn't even text me yesterday, you coward!"

I hung up quickly, my legs bouncing anxiously before I called him again.

"I thought we were friends! You could've talked to me! You should've talked to me! You ruined my life! You ruined Shawn's life!" I snapped.

After hanging up a second time, I got up and paced back and forth quickly with anger. Again, I called Chase.

"I never want to see you again, do you understand? You're fucking dead to me! How fucking dare you!"

I hung up a final time, rushing upstairs angrily before throwing my phone onto my bed as I released a scream, falling to my knees as I began to sob to myself.

How could this be happening? Shawn and I were so good about keeping secret, yet the little brat that was Chase had to ruin it all.

After having my small breakdown, I stood up, figuring later I'd have to go down to the police station soon to finish speaking with officers and give an explanation. I just didn't have the energy for now.

I walked into the kitchen, sniffling quietly before boiling some water so I could make myself tea to calm down. The front door rang, and with furrowed brows, I went to open it.

"You can tell me to go home if you want to be alone, but behalf on myself, Jack, and Sammy, I wanted to check on you."

I smiled softly at Johnson, nodding as I stepped aside to let him into the house.

"I'm... shaken up." I told him honestly, wiping at my eyes, which I'm sure looked a crazy mess. "Do you want some tea?"

"I'm okay, but I'll sit with you, if you don't mind."

I nodded again, walking into the kitchen with Johnson before sitting on the counter.

"What happened?" Johnson asked, frowning as he looked at me.

"Obviously word got out. Someone told the police." I mumbled, shrugging my shoulders as I recalled the dreadful moments in principal Wilson's office.

"Did they tell you who?"

"No, but I've already figured that out." I rolled my eyes. "That bastard Chase. No wonder he disappeared suddenly."

"What else did the police say?"