forty-four.

"Babe!" Shawn called over the sound of the running water, making me giggle.

"Oi, I'm right here." I replied, watching in the mirror as his head poked out from the shower curtain.

"Oh, hi." He smiled boyishly, motioning to his toothbrush. "Pass me that?"

I hummed, handing it to him with a smile before he puckered his lips.

"I just applied my lipstick." I frowned, watching him mirror my expression.

"You can reapply." He pouted. "Kiss me."

"No way, this shit is expensive; it's Yves Saint Laurent." I argued, shaking my head.

"I'll get you another." He simply replied, reaching out to gently grab my arm and pull me in.

"Shawn, no!" I squeaked, being cut off by his lips.

Shawn pulled back after a few moments, grinning a pink, lipstick stained grin on his mouth before winking at me and pulling his head back into the shower.

"Dick," I muttered teasingly, reaching for the YSL lipstick before reapplying it with a pout. My phone buzzed, Arizona's name flashing on screen before I swiped to answer, putting her on speaker so I could do my lipstick.

"How was the dick you got last night?"

I gasped quietly, Shawn's laugh ringing out throughout the bathroom loudly as I cursed.

"Arizona!" I hissed. "You're on speaker!"

"Good!" She replied, snickering softly. "Hey Mendes!"

"Hi, Arizona," He called over the sound of the shower.

"Why's it so loud?" She asked, curiosity in her tone.

"Shawn's showering," I hummed, smacking my lips together before grabbing my phone and walking back into the hotel room. "What's up?"

"We're gonna go to breakfast then the beach. Wondered if you were interested, but I assume you're hanging with your man?"

"He's got a surprise day planned out," I spoke, setting the phone on the bed as I frowned, realizing the only clothes I had were what I had come in; the outfit I wore for the Jacks show.

The shower shut off, and I reached for my phone.

"Do you think you can bring me an outfit?" I asked.

"Of course, babe. Specific one?" She asked, shuffling on the other side of the line.

"Um," I paused, thinking of what I had packed, before Shawn grabbed the phone from my hand.

"Don't worry about it, Arizona. I've got it covered."

"What do you mean?" I asked, frowning at him.

"Caroline and I planned ahead, baby doll." Shawn smirked. "You think your makeup just appeared here magically?"

I opened my mouth, pausing as realization hit me that my makeup was here, despite me not bringing it. My cheeks heated in embarrassment, grabbing my phone back from Shawn with a shy smile.

"Never mind. Maybe I'll see you later?" I spoke to Arizona.

"Sounds good. Love ya, babe. You two be safe! Use protection!"

Shawn and I laughed, rolling our eyes playfully before I hung up.

I watched him get dressed, a smile on my lips as I took in his broad, fit figure. He was beautiful; and all mine.

"I know you're staring." Shawn hummed, looking at me in the reflection of the mirror as he styled his hair.

"I'm just admiring what's mine." I grinned cheekily.