eighteen.

"What do you mean, you don't want to do anything for your birthday?" Shawn frowned, holding me as we laid together in his hotel bed.

Luckily, Shawn and I had rooms right next to one another's, and thanks to the connecting doors, it was easy for the two of us to be together.

"Really, I don't," I laughed, shaking my head as I looked out of the hotel room window from where I was wrapped in his arms.

My birthday was about two weeks away, towards the end of November, and although I was turning eighteen, I didn't want much.

"Julianna, you'll be eighteen. An adult," He mumbled, kissing my head. 

"Yeah. I'll legally be able to fuck you."

I could feel his chest moving as he laughed, tilting my head to grin up at him cheekily.

"I mean it's a celebration, dummy. Throw a grand party. Invite the whole school. Do something crazy."

"Crazy, hm? What'd you do when you turned eighteen?"

"Well, one of my best friends, since he was older, bought us tons of beer. He made us get super drunk and go to a strip club. That was the night I lost my reborn virginity."

"Reborn virginity? To a stripper?" I laughed loudly, raising my brows at him.

"The first girl I ever slept with ended up being a bitch. She was one of Christina's friends. When Christina found out, she was disgusted. She came in dramatically, blessed me, and told me that it didn't count. Hence, I was a reborn virgin and all." Shawn rolled his eyes, though his smile proved he wasn't very annoyed.

"Impressive," I teased, leaning up to kiss him gently.

"What about you, hm? Any bad fucks?" He asked, wiggling his brows. 

"And the conversation ends here." I grinned, patting his chest before untangling my body from the blankets and slipping out of bed.

"What? No!" He laughed, sitting up and watching me. "You've gotta share!"

"I refuse!" I shook my head, letting the blankets fall as I stretched my limbs.

I could still feel the tingling between my thighs from where Shawn had eaten me out just a few minutes ago, and the soreness of my jaw from when I'd blown him as a thank you.

I sensed Shawn's intense gaze on me, and although I blushed deeply, I felt attractive. Shawn had brought out a new side of me where I was no longer insecure, but instead, confident and sexy.

"Julianna," He pouted, making me want to roll over and kiss him. "I deserve to know."

"Why's that, hm?" I made my way towards the bathroom, motioning for him to follow.

"Because I'm your boyfriend!"

"Too bad!" I shouted from inside the bathroom, where he still hadn't joined me.

"Julianna!" He whined, holding out the 'a'.

I giggled, turning the warm water on in the bath, watching the tub fill before grabbing the jasmine scented bubbles the hotel offered.

"Let it go! Now, are you coming? Or am I gonna be soapy all alone?" I teased.

I heard two feet loudly hit the floor, before Shawn came in, an excited look on his boyish features. "Did you say soapy?"

I laughed softly, stepping one foot into the warm water while holding my hand out for him.

[]

"You didn't get any dick?" Sasha asked, a pout on her lips as I unpacked my things Monday night.