sixteen.

"Holy hell," Arizona laughed, looking around our brand new living room as I lit one of the candles on the coffee table. "This is it. We've got everything in place. We are officially moved in."

"And it only took us a day." Caroline grinned, glancing at us.

"Are your rooms unpacked?" Sasha asked, setting the last picture frame on the wall.

"Mostly," I nodded, glancing around the room. "I've just got some pictures to put up and all that."

"Caroline and I are done." Arizona added, humming as she glanced to me. "Wanna do it later so we can go treat ourselves to frozen yogurt? It's been a long day."

I opened my mouth to agree, but paused, knowing this would be a perfect opportunity for Shawn to come see the place.

"Actually," I pushed a yawn out, shaking my head. "I'm gonna finish my room and relax. Pretty long day, you know? But you girls should go! I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" Caroline frowned, crossing her arms. "We can all go another time."

"No, no!" I shook my head. "You guys go! I'll be fine. I'm gonna probably take a hot bath. Have some time to myself."

The girls nodded, blowing kisses and saying their goodbyes as I watched them leave.

Once they were gone, I pulled my phone out, quickly typing a message to Shawn.

House to myself. Bring a bottle for a tour? x

His agreement came a few moments later, causing me to grin and rush upstairs to fix myself up.

Just as I was making my way down the stairs, the doorbell rang, causing me to giggle excitedly before I practically ran to the door, throwing my arms around Shawn once he had opened it.

"Whoa," He laughed, his arms moving around me as he walked inside, still holding me securely while he shut the door with his foot. "Someone's excited to see me."

"I'm excited to have a house all to ourselves," I giggled, pulling back and tilting my head up, pressing my lips to his.

"That makes two of us. I was promised a tour, though. I brought your favorite," Shawn hummed, kissing my temple as he held up a bottle of red wine.

"You're the best." I groaned happily, taking the bottle from him twisting the top off eagerly before taking a sip straight from the bottle.

"Don't look at me like that," I pouted at him, who had an amused look on his face. "The glasses haven't been unpacked yet."

He laughed, rolling his eyes fondly as I took his hand with my free one, leading him into the kitchen.

"This is where Caroline will cook all the meals, because I'm sure you've noticed, she's the mother of our group." I teased, leaning against the counter as Shawn glanced around.

"But the best meal is already right here, untouched by Caroline." He remarked as his hands gripped my hips, causing me to giggle and push him away.

"I'd let you have a taste, but sadly, three other girls will be eating off of this counter." I shook my head, a grin on my lips as I lead him through the house.

I showed him the living room, along with the spare room we had decided to turn into a 'movie room', full of large, comfy bean bags and a projector that would show the movie across the wall.