forty.

"We can't ask Cameron to track it? Tell him your girlfriend is being harassed."

"Cameron doesn't know my girlfriend is also my student."

I sighed, clearing the photo of Shawn and I from my screen as I laid in his king sized bed. I leaned my head against the headboard, sighing in frustration mixed with anxiety, before tilting forward and looking at Shawn.

The god stood in the bathroom, and I️ had the perfect view of him from where I sat; he had a towel around his waist as he washed his face in the sink; getting the excess shaving cream off from his now freshly shaved jaw.

"I hate this," I muttered, nibbling on my lower lip. "I don't even want to go to school. I️ don't even know if it's safe for me to be here."

"Julianna, please don't let this ruin your mood or worry you." Shawn sighed, turning the sink off before turning and walking into the room. "We're safe here, baby. I promise you that. No one will see us."

I nodded, thinking to myself before frowning up at him as he walked to the end of the bed.

"I know, you're right."

"I always am, sweets." He hummed, grabbing my legs before pulling me down the bed; towards the edge.

"Shawn!" I squeaked, laughing as he began to gently kiss my ankles, trailing up my calf.

"Daddy to you, princess." He teased, nipping gently at the skin of my inner thigh.

I giggled softly, my legs spreading slightly as the familiar ache and feeling of need filled my veins; his warm, soft kisses growing closer to where I needed him the most. I was grateful I was still naked from the sex we had had earlier.

"Relax, pretty girl. Just focus on me for now, okay?" Shawn mumbled, his tongue gliding up my wetness.

My back arched slightly, my eyes fluttering closed as one of his large, warm hands settled on my thighs, holding my legs open. His tongue repeated the slow, steady movements of going up and down against me, making me whine quietly and tangle my fingers in his hair.

"You taste so sweet, baby."

He used his free hand to gently press his thumb inside of me, making me squirm slightly and grind down slowly on it while his lips found my clit. He gently sucked on the sensitive bud, making me gasp and moan out his name before leaning on my elbows to look down at him.

Shawn's eyes flickered up, locking on my own as he smirked slightly. He added a bit more pressure to the suction of his mouth, driving me crazy as I let out a cry of pleasure; just as my phone began to rang.

"Ignore it," I gasped, pressing against his mouth; desperate for more.

The ringing stopped after a few moments, only to begin again as I groaned in frustration mixed with pleasure. Shawn kept his mouth against my body, grabbing my phone from the sheets before pulling back.

"Answer, but don't make a sound, understand?" He spoke, his tone strict.

I nodded slowly, sort of confused as I pressed the green answer button and held the phone to my ear.

"Julessss!" Johnson cheered.

"I'm a little busy, can I call you la-" I froze, feeling Shawn's fingers easily slide into me as I gasped softly. "Can I, um, call later?"

"Busy?! You should never be busy for your best friend!"

"Are you," I paused, biting down harshly on my lip as Shawn's tongue flicked against my clit. "drunk?"