seventeen.

"So," Shawn mumbled, hand on my shirtless back as we laid in my bed after we had just exchanged 'oral favors'. "I need a student representative to join me upstate for a faculty meeting this weekend. I figured because you cover school news, and you're an excellent student, I'd take you."

"Just because I work for The Blaze and have a good GPA, hm?" I mumbled, looking up at him with a playful grin. "Not because that means we'd be away, just us, for the weekend?"

"That's maybe a part of it." He replied, placing a kiss on my lips. "Because then I can make you come over and over again in my hotel bed."

"Shawn!" I giggled, my cheeks heating up as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm just saying the truth!" He replied defensively, a grin on his features as his hands squeezed my waist.

"I'll go, though. I'm sure it could be something good for the news. What's the meeting for, anyways?"

"Where funding is going, plus the rising reports of sexual assault and discrimination against women."

"Ah," I nodded, biting my lip. "It's been such an issue lately. Too many nasty boys not understanding that no means no."

"Look at that, my smart and incredibly woke girlfriend," Shawn teased, causing me to glance at him.

"Girlfriend?"

"I... I mean, only if that's what you want. Like, you don't have to be. I just kinda, like, figured, you know? I mean, if that's not cool with you though, we can like-"

"Shawn," I giggled, shaking my head as I leaned forward, kissing his lips gently. "It's fine, boyfriend."

He grinned, pressing his lips back to my own before pulling back, squeezing my waist once more. "I should go before the girls get back, hm?"

"Yeah, their study group should be ending soon." I pouted, stumbling out of bed as Shawn pulled me up. "I'll see you tomorrow?"

I watched as he slipped his clothes back on, sighing dreamily and dramatically, while reaching for my robe, which hung behind my door.

"Tomorrow, baby." He nodded, walking over and pressing his lips to my forehead as he opened my bedroom door.

"Bye," I giggled softly, my mind in a post-orgasmic, cloud nine haze.

A weekend with Shawn was definitely something to look forward to.

[]

"You're gonna be alone with Mendes?" Sasha squealed, eyeing my bag as I packed for the weekend.

"In separate hotel rooms, Sash. I'm driving up there alone, too. Plus, Principle Wilson will be there. So not completely alone." I informed her, shrugging casually.

Maybe the driving part was a lie. I planned to leave my car at Shawn's place, and drive up with him. The principle would be there, though, because it was necessary.

"Still!" She laughed, shaking her head. "With Caroline gone to meet Jack's parents back in Nebraska, Arizona and I will be loners here!"

"Yeah, right," I rolled my eyes, giggling as I put my clothes in the bag. "You two will definitely go out and pull someone. Just don't have an orgy, okay?"

"That's actually a great idea." Sasha teased, wiggling her brows at me. "Just let us know if you get dicked, please? You'll be gone until Monday, so we'll be waiting by the phone eagerly."

I shook my head, tossing a random item of clothing at her. "Shut up, nothing's gonna happen."

She grabbed what I had thrown at her, a shriek coming from her lips as she held the maroon, lace panties up. "But if you're taking these, you're clearly hoping for something."