nineteen.

"I just," Arizona frowned, looking at me as I did my makeup. "I think it's time for you to tell Sasha and Caroline."

"What? Are you crazy?" I set the eyeshadow down, looking at her in the mirror.

"Jules, babe, they're not gonna freak out, or tell anyone."

"How do I know that?"

"C'mon, they're our best friends. You can trust them."

"Trust us with what?" Caroline asked, her suitcase in hand as she passed my room on the way to her own.

"You're home!" I squealed, running into her room excitedly and throwing my arms around her figure.

"I am!" She laughed, setting her bags down before moving her arms around me.

"And she has a shit ton of bags," Sasha grumbled, wheeling in two other suitcases that belonged to Caroline.

"Oh, hush,"

"How'd it go? Did the Gilinsky's like you?" Arizona asked, leaning against the doorway.

"At first, no." Caroline frowned, unzipping her bag. "But, then they warmed up to me! His mom teared up when I left! And his dad said I was a good influence on Jack!"

"Aw, Car," Sasha grinned, nodding her head. "I'm glad they liked you."

"It was perfect, really." She nodded, turning to face the three of us. "What did I miss?"

We filled her in on our lives, watching and helping her unpack her things until she was done. Once she was, she turned towards Arizona and I with a raised brow.

"What was it that you wanted Jules to tell us, Arizona?"

"What? You're keeping something from us?" Sasha frowned, turning to the two of us.

"From you and I. Clearly, Zona knows since she was talking to Jules about it."

"That's so unfair! You can't just tell one of us and not tell all! We're best friends!"

"That's what I'm saying! Why does Arizona get to know and we don't?"

"Jules!"

"Okay!" I cried, rolling my eyes at two of my best friends before turning to Arizona with a frown. "I hate you."

"Shut up and tell them," Arizona snorted, shaking her head at me before walking out of the room.

"Yeah, shut up and tell us." Sasha huffed, a pout on her glossed up lips.

I brushed a piece of hair back behind my ear, sighed softly as I sat down on Caroline's bed.

Here goes nothing.

"I've decided to have a party for my birthday!"

"Really? Hell yeah, Jules!" Sasha squealed, always excited for any sort of party.

"Jules, I'm so glad you changed your mind!" Caroline nodded, already pulling her phone out. "What theme? Who are you inviting? Big party, or small?"

"I wanted your guys' help with that." I nodded, grinning shyly as Arizona walked back in. "That's what I was telling you, right? That I wanted Sasha and Caroline to help us plan my party."

Arizona frowned once she realized I hadn't told them the real secret I had been keeping in. I shrugged at her, mirroring the frown she wore as Caroline hummed from her phone.

"What about Hollywood, J? Or Vegas?" Caroline asked, raising a brow at me.

"Ooh, or a ball!" Sasha added, nodding her head.