epilogue.

Five years later.

"Lilianna! You and Zander better not run by that pool because you'll slip!"

"Listen to your uncle Shawn!" I yelled at the two children, a smile on my lips.

Lilianna was a striking clone of Christina, Shawn's sister. She had the sweet, brown Mendes eyes and curly dark hair, with a smile that matched her father's, Christina's husband. Zander was a mini Gilinsky; dimples and a bright smile with Caroline's blue eyes. Lilianna was only about eight months older, but Zander was already growing tall, despite the two of them only being five years old.

"Zander only listens to Shawn." Caroline moaned, fanning herself with a magazine as she glanced over to Jack, her wedding ring glimmering in the summer sunset.

"Because I'm the best." Shawn chimed in, picking up the small water football and tossing it into the pool for Zander to catch. "He's a quick learner."

"Smart like his dad!" Jack yelled, flipping the burgers over on the grill with a bright grin.

"Is the food almost ready?" Sasha asked, her legs thrown over Arizona's lap as she took in the last of the late August sun.

"Almost. Where's Sammy and Chase?"

"Sammy's upstairs pissing!" Christina hummed, walking outside with a cocktail in her hand, giggling at my raised brow. "Hey, you try raising the monster that Lily is; you live with cocktails in hand."

"Mommy!" Lily whined, dripping wet from just getting out of the pool. "I don't want uncle Shawn and aunt Jules to leave. I like having them here."

"They have to go back home tomorrow, baby. They have lives to live too, plus you start school next week." Christina hummed, kissing her daughter's cheek.

Shawn and I had moved to New York once I had graduated from Duke with my nursing degree. Shawn had successfully opened his own physical therapy office and I was lucky enough to get a job at a local children's hospital. We constantly came to Seattle though, where all of our friends and Christina and her husband lived.

"We'll be back soon, sugar. I promise." Shawn nodded, holding his finger out to pinky promise with Lily.

"Caroline, I can't get over how beautiful your house is." I glanced at her then up at her home from my patio chair, in awe of it all. "I can't believe you're married with a damn family. When are you giving Zander a sibling?"

"Soon, hopefully." She confessed, pink on her cheeks. "Jack and I have been trying. We don't want too big of an age gap between them."

"They're fucking like bunnies." Sammy teased, passing us once he had returned back outside.

"It's insane how you still act like a high school boy after all these years." Caroline rolled her eyes, flipping him off with a shake of her head.

"It's just 'cause he can't settle down." I teased, smirking at Sammy.

"Hey! I'm Seattle's hottest bachelor. Why would you tie down someone who likes to be free?"

Caroline and I looked at each other with another eye roll, followed by giggling before Arizona called out to me.

"When are you getting married?" Arizona asked, wiggling her brows dramatically at me.

"Well-"

"Party's here!" Chase yelled, walking onto the patio with a bright grin and his girlfriend on his arm.

Mia, Chase's girl of almost a year now, was the friendliest brunette we had all ever met. She had dark green eyes and a dazzling smile, and worked as a photographer. Luckily, everyone in the group had clicked with her, and it was obvious how happy her and Chase were.