thirty.

"Baby, as much as I love The Nightmare Before Christmas, we've already watched four movies today." Shawn mumbled, his arms tightening around my body.

"I'm very much aware," I replied, cuddling into him. "I want to make it five, though."

He laughed quietly against my ear, pressing a soft kiss to the skin.

"Where's the girls?"

"Caroline went to LA with Jack and Johnson. They had sent a demo to some record label and actually got a reply. They're working on recording an EP."

"Oh, Johnson told me about that." Shawn nodded.

"And Sasha and Arizona went to Denver with their families for Christmas. I'm not sure if they'll be back by New Year's Eve, though."

"Do their parents know?"

"The wedding is already being planned." I joked.

"Speaking of parents," Shawn replied. "Yours called me, by the way."

"Asking if you wanted to spend Christmas with us?"

"Yeah, I told them I'd think about it because I wanted to make sure you were okay with it."

"You're not going home?" I asked, tilting my head at him.

"My parents aren't around anymore. Car accident about ten years ago. Christina's spending it with her fiancé and his family, so I'll be here."

"Oh, Shawn, I'm sorry. I had no clue."

"Don't be, it's okay." He nodded. "Your dad's parents were like my parents."

"Oh, great, now Christmas is gonna be all about my grandma and grandpa being all over you." I teased, hoping to lighten the mood.

"Jealous?" Shawn teased back, raising a brow as he stood up and gathered the empty bowl from popcorn.

"That I don't get to be all over you? Yeah." I pouted, admiring him from my position on the couch as he disappeared into the kitchen.

"You could be," He hummed, walking back into the living room. "All you've gotta do is agree to a trip to the Bahamas with me for Christmas."

"Shawn," I whined, using the remote to look for another movie. "I already told you, my parents would not be happy. They were ready to kill me for missing Thanksgiving."

Shawn groaned loudly and dramatically, making me laugh and kick my feet at him playfully before he grabbed my ankles, pulling my down the couch, closer to him.

"I guess I should get all over you while I still can, then." He mumbled, beginning to kiss down my leg, closer to my inner-thighs.

I giggled, spreading my legs for him with a smirk on my lips.

And like that, our next movie was forgotten about.

[]

"Jules, can you take the pie out of the oven, please?" My dad called as I set down the candle I had just lit.

"Got it!" I called back, walking out of my parents' living room, into their kitchen before I pulled the oven open and reached for the mitts.