forty-three.

"Do I wear a dress? Shorts? A skirt?" Caroline wondered aloud, and Sasha shook her head.

"Cute and casual. Ripped jeans, or jean shorts, and a nice, but also a chill, cute top." She hummed, leading us inside of H&M.

"Where would I be without you?" Caroline smiled, letting Sasha pull her towards outfits.

Arizona and I went the opposite way; she wanted to look at the jewelry, and I wanted shoes to match my outfit for the Jacks' show tonight.

"You think heels are too much?" I asked, holding up gold shoes that would match my outfit.

Arizona nodded, wrinkling her nose slightly.

"Flashy sandals are cuter. You're wearing jeans, yeah? Get some small heeled sandals."

"You and your girlfriend have such good taste." I hummed appreciatively, nodding at the sunflower choker she was holding. "Get that. It looks good against your tanned skin."

After about ten minutes, Arizona had picked a few chokers, a pair of earrings, and a set of rings, and I had gotten pale pink and gold sandals for tonight, along with a pair of black pumps that were on sale.

Both of our phones went off, the Snapchat notification sound ringing out before we reached for our iPhones at the same time.

"Caroline," She mumbled, and we both opened the picture.

This outfit? Yes? No?

"I say yes on the shorts, but the shirt isn't my favorite." I hummed, examining the photo.

"I agree," Arizona nodded.

I sent back a selfie of Arizona and I, our noses wrinkled playfully.

Shorts are a yes... other shirt options? x

A few seconds later, another notification came through, and Arizona and I both looked at my phone screen.

"Shawn," I muttered, figuring I'd open it with her since it was probably just an 'I miss you' selfie.

I clicked the photo, a gasp coming from my lips as Shawn's hand, wrapped around his hardness, appeared on screen, his moans filling the air as I locked my phone quickly.

"Holy shit!" Arizona laughed, doubling over as she continued to wheeze for a minute straight.

"Shut up! I was expecting a selfie!" I whisper yelled, my face burning in embarrassment before I quickly unlocked my phone and dialed Shawn's number.

"Baby," he gasped, and I could tell he was still doing his thing.

"I'm in public!" I hissed, my face still hot. "Send a warning next time!"

I hung up right away, Arizona still giggling next to me as she shook her head.

"I'm so glad I'm not straight. That was disgusting."

I smacked her arm playfully, rolling my eyes.

"Don't tell anyone about this."

"Gladly," she laughed again, shaking her head.

Caroline's Snapchat was unopened from four minutes ago, so I opened it, a sound of approval coming from my lips as we looked at the lace body suit she had paired with the light denim shorts.

Arizona and I sent a thumbs up selfie, telling her and Sasha to meet us at the register when they were done.

A text from Shawn came through moments later, making me snort quietly as I read it out loud to Arizona.