fifteen.

"We do trust you girls, really. It's just... who you let into your home, we don't trust." Sasha's mother frowned, reaching for her cup of coffee.

"C'mon, honey, we raised Sasha right. All of the girls were raised right." Her father hummed, setting a hand on her back.

"And you guys will be responsible. Each paying your parts of the rent, yeah?" Caroline's father added, glancing at the four of us.

"Of course," Arizona nodded, a grin on her lips as we all mirrored her.

"It's settled, then, isn't it?" Arizona's mother asked, glancing at us, then to the rest of the parents sitting around my living room. "You girls can start looking for somewhere to all move into."

"Oh my god!" Sasha squealed, followed by Arizona yelling excitedly while we all made a group hug, giggling happily.

"I can't believe our girls are growing up." I heard my mom murmur, mixed with a small sniffle.

"Mom," I laughed, shaking my head as I pulled back to look at her. "We're just moving out. Not to another city."

"I know, but still." She laughed, shaking her head as she teased us. "Just don't be having guys over."

"Yeah, sure," I giggled, looking at the other girls before we busted into laughter.

[]

"Mr. Mendes," I hummed, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear as I glanced up to him. "Is it okay if I stay back after class? I have some questions about the last assignment."

"Of course, Miss Ange. As for the rest of you, class is dismissed. See you all tomorrow." Shawn smiled, nodding his head as he continued grading assignments.

I giggled softly, packing my things into my bag as he spoke to me while other students left the room.

"I'll help you in my office, Miss Ange."

I nodded, a grin on my lips as I turned over my shoulder, making sure almost everyone was gone. Once the last of the students had left, I moved into Shawn's office, slowly shutting the door.

"Mr. Mendes," I spoke in a silky tone, setting my bag down on the floor as I held my biology book in my hands.

I made my way towards where he sat at his desk, setting the book down. I leaned over the wood, humming as my shirt slipped low, exposing the curve of my breasts to his wandering eyes.

"Miss Ange," His voice matched mine, his lips slowly curling into a small smirk as he motioned for me to come to the other side of the desk; on the side where he sat. "You'll learn better next to me."

I slowly pushed myself off of his desk, my hips swaying with each step I took, my lips matching his smirk as I flipped the book open to a random page.

I was about to speak, but I was cut off by the feeling of his large hands on my waist, feeling my breathing increase slightly as one of his hands moved to my backside while he pulled me closer.

I stood in front of him, and he looked up at me from his seat as his nose gently bumped against the material of my shirt, against my stomach.

"God, how I love leggings." Shawn mumbled from where he sat below me, before pulling his hand back and slapping it against my ass.

I let out a small cry of surprise mixed with pleasure, my eyes falling shut for just a moment before I was suddenly pressed against his desk.

"On your back, baby. I'm gonna eat you out, hm?" Shawn hummed, helping turn me onto my back before moving his fingers to the waistband of my leggings as I let my shoes clatter to the floor.