thirty-five.

"Miss Ange! Miss Ange!" A voice called from behind me, causing me to turn around with perked brows.

Principle Wilson had a hand in the air, so I made my way across the schoolyard and over to him.

"Hi, principle Wilson," I smiled, brushing my hair back. "Everything alright?"

"Well, Liam just got word that The Blaze is the highest ranked school news cast in the nation,"

"What? No way!" I gasped, a grin forming on my lips.

"Next weekend, San Francisco is having a showcase. They've invited the top ten school news groups in the country to compete."

"Next weekend?" I asked, my grin faltering. "That's Valentine's Day, though."

"I'm aware you may have plans for that, which is why you can completely say no, but The Blaze won't be the same without you." Principle Wilson frowned. "We won't have a political editor if you don't join."

I frowned, chewing on my lower lip for a moment before tilting my head. "Can I think on it? Talk to the guys first?"

"Of course, Miss Ange. I just need to know by the tenth if you'll be joining us."

"I'll let you know by then, sir." I nodded, adjusting my bag on my shoulder. "I should get to class before the late bell rings."

"Have a nice rest of your Friday, Miss Ange."

"You too, principle Wilson."

I smiled warmly before turning on my heel and making my way towards the science building. Shawn and I were supposed to have plans for Valentine's, depending on what John found on Vivien, plus The Blaze going to a showcase. Who knew what would happen?

I sighed quietly to myself, setting my bag down once I walked into Shawn's class, which was practically full.

"Hey," Chase smiled. "I heard about being number one. Congrats, J."

"Thank you," I grinned back, nodding my head. "Liam told you?"

"Wouldn't shut up about it in English." Chase laughed. "You two have worked hard on it since freshman year."

I nodded in agreement, thanking him as Shawn walked into the classroom, only to prop the door open behind himself.

"Alright, ladies and gentlemen. I've got a meeting outside of school in thirty minutes, therefore, class is cancelled and you all can leave."

Everyone cheered, gathering their bags and calling out a goodbye to Shawn before scurrying out of the classroom.

"Are you going to Johnson's tonight?" Chase asked.

"Oh, for that kickback thing?" I asked, humming as he nodded. "Probably, since the other girls will go."

"Cool, see you then, J!" Chase smiled, squeezing my shoulder gently before walking out.

Once everyone was gone, I shut the classroom door and walked into Shawn's office, where he stood on his phone.

"Do you think it has any connection to her?" He asked whoever he was speaking to.

I sat on top of his desk, drawing little hearts on the large calendar he had.

"Okay," Shawn nodded, his features hardening slightly. "I'll call her then. Let me know if anything changes, alright? Thanks again, John."

John!

My ears perked up as Shawn hung up, blowing air through his lips.

"John?" I asked, hopeful that he had some information on Vivien.