twenty-one.

chapter playlist:
sign of the times - harry styles
bad reputation (live from msg) - s. mendes
-----

"Is that why you wouldn't tell me about who you had slept with when we were at the hotel?" Shawn asked, rolling over and nuzzling his face into my neck.

I felt him press soft kisses against my skin as my fingers began to toy with his curly hair, humming softly with a nod. "Yeah. I didn't wanna just like, blurt out I was still a virgin."

"Do you regret it?" He asked, pulling back to look up at me with gentle eyes. "Last night, I mean."

"No way," I spoke, feeling my cheeks heat up as I looked back at him. "I'm glad it was you."

Shawn boyishly grinned before moving one of his hands to my cheeks, cupping it gently before he pressed his lips to mine.

I couldn't help but giggle against his lips, one of my legs wrapping around his waist to press his hips down against my own.

I heard the doorknob wiggle, followed by Arizona yelling, "Sasha! Leave it alone!"

It all happened so fast; Sasha replying that she wanted to find out who I'd been "calling daddy" all night, followed by the door flying open, only to show the shocked look on her face, along with Caroline's.

Shawn quickly rolled off of my body, muttering a small "oh my god", before he yanked the blanket up his body, covering himself up.

I silently thanked the gods that he had put his boxers back on and I had put my underwear, along with Shawn's shirt, on.

"Sasha! What the fuck?!" I hissed, sitting up in a panicked state.

"Holy shit! Is that Mr. Mendes?!" Caroline shrieked, her eyes wide and stuck on our bodies.

Sasha's eyes were huge, her jaw dropped in shock before she turned to Arizona. "Zona! Oh my god!"

Arizona stood with a frown on her lips, her gaze on me as she spoke. "J, I'm so sorry. I tried to convince them!"

"What?! Why aren't you shocked?" Caroline asked, turning to look at the brunette.

"This is huge!" Sasha whispered, the three all staring at me.

"Could you all like, get out?!" I snapped, my eyes set in a small glare before I glanced over to Shawn. "I'm so, so sorry, baby."

He shook his head, his cheeks pink as Arizona spoke up.

"We are sorry, actually." She mumbled, grabbing each of the girl's shoulders before backing out of the room.

Caroline and Sasha wordlessly shuffled out of my bedroom, the door slamming behind them before I fell back against the pillows and let a loud groan fall from my lips.

"I'm so sorry, fuck. I thought I had locked the door last night." I mumbled, my hands covering my eyes.

Shawn stayed silent for a few moments before he stood up without a word. I watched as he began to shuffle around the room, reaching for his pants and pulling them up before he motioned to my shirt.

"Would you mind giving that back?"

My heart dropped as I nervously reached for the buttons, my fingers fumbling with each one as thoughts raced through my head.

Where was he going? Was he leaving? Did this just ruin everything he and I have? Is this the end?

I shyly reached for the blanket, pulling it up my chest to cover my body before I tossed him his shirt back.