He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named

You walked from store to store with Hagrid and Harry gathering school supplies. "Now all we need is, a wand." You said looking up from the list. "A wand, well you'll be wantin' Olivanders, no better place. You two run along and grab them, I got one quick thing I need to take care of and I'll meet you there."

You agreed and strutted off to the store with Harry. He opened the door sheepishly due to no one being inside from the looks of it. "H-hello?" Harry asked quietly. "Hello?" You asked louder. Then a man with bright blue eyes and fluffy white hair strolled over on a rolling ladder and smiled at the two of you. "Well if it isn't the potters, I was wondering when I'd be seeing you two." You and Harry shared a look as the man went back through the shelves and brought back two boxed.

He handed you a wand then handed Harry one. You both looked at them cluelessly. "Well give it a wave." He said smiling. You swished yours and a lantern shattered. Harry swished his and broke a vase of flowers. "Don't think it's those." The man said taking them quickly.

He handed you another one. "Go on." He said smiling. You swished with Harry and boxed flew off the shelves and you quickly sat the wand down on the counter. "No no, definitely not." He walked to a dark shelf then said, 'I wonder,' he then looked at you and Harry and brought back two long wands and handed them to the two of you.

When you grabbed it, it began to glow bright, then it stopped. "Curious, very curious." The man said. "I'm sorry, but what's curious?" Harry asked. "I remember every wand I've ever sold Mr. potter, it just so happens the the Phoenix, whose tail feather resides in your wand, gave two other feathers, only two,"

He said looking at your wands. "It is curious that you should be destined for these wand, when their brother, gave you two those scars." Harry's hand went to his forehead and yours to your neck. "Who was it, that gave me this?" You asked. "Oh we do not speak his name, but I believe we can be expecting great things from you two, after all He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named did great things, terrible, terrible yes, but great."

-

You later sat by Hagrid at the table of the leaky cauldron. "You know don't you, about who gave us our scars , I know you do." You said. "I don't know if I should be the one to tell ya (Y/N), but a few years ago a wizard went bad, as bad as you can go, his name was V-" he stopped.

"His name was V-" he stopped again. "Maybe if you wrote it down." Harry said. "No, I can't spell it, alright, Voldemort." "Voldemort?" You both asked in unison and Hagrid shushed you quickly. "He was a killer, and your parents were against him, so one day he snuck into your house, and he killed your parents, no matter how great of wizard or witch, no one lived once he decided to kill them, except you two."

"Us? Voldemort tried to kill us?" Harry asked and you sat wide eye at Hagrid. "Yes Harry, something about you two stumped him that night, whatever it is, it took away his powers." "What happened to him?" You asked. "Well, some say he died, cods wallep in my opinion, no I recon he's still out there, too week to move on."

"If he came back, does that mean,"
"He'd come for us?" Harry finished your sentence. Hagrid looked at you two in a worried way. "You two stumped him once, I have no doubt you could do it again." He smiled and sent you to your rooms for bed.