Year 2

You got to school and walked in sitting down at the Slytherin table between Draco and your friends on the other side. "(Y/N)!" They all beamed hugging you. When they noticed you next to Draco they pointed to the two of you with questionable expressions.

"Are you-?" They all asked in unison. "Yep." Draco said proudly wrapping an arm around your waist. "Awe!" They beamed sitting around you. Dumbledore gave his speak and announced the new DADA teacher would be Gilderoy Lockhart.

"God I hate that guy." You huffed when he stood with a cocky smile and waved. All the girls swooned. "He's so handsome," "Have you read his books?" "He's a hero." The girls at the tables around you said smiling like preschoolers. You took another sip of your pumpkin juice.

"Not gonna swoon over him?" Goyle asked you and you gave a grimace and nodded no. "I literally just said I hate him, and I mean it." You said and they all giggled at you. "Off to bed everyone!" Dumbledore said happily and you walked with Draco to the common room. You passed a group of lost Slytherin first years and they ran up to you and Draco.

"Excuse me sir, where's the common room?" One asked tugging at Draco's sleeve. Draco jerked from the kid and before he could say anything you put a hand up and looked at the four first years. "Easy babe," you said quietly. He nodded then you turned to the first day years. "Heads up, if you don't want to get turned into a toad then I don't suggest ever going up to someone and tugging on their robes, they're in the dungeons." You hissed walking off with Draco.

"That's all I was gonna say too ya know?" Draco said sarcastically and you both giggled. "Sure." You said nodding and he laughed with you. You walked into the common room and saw the quidditch team tryout posters on the walls. "Thursday?" You asked looking at one shocked. "They usually aren't for a couple weeks after first day." You said confused.

"Probably wanted to get more practice time in for this season." Draco said taking your hand and walking you over to the couch with him. You sat down with him around Goyle and Crabbe talking about the first years as they walked by.

Suddenly a small blonde girl who definitely was a first year ran up to you and shook your hand frantically. "What the hell!?" You yelled pushing away from the girl. "Your (Y/N) Potter! I heard about you being placed in Slytherin but I didn't know it was true!" She beamed as a group of firsts years crowded around you.

"Will you sign my robe!" "Can I have a picture!?" "Can we see the scar!" They beamed and then Crabbe, Goyle and Draco all stood and formed a wall around you. "Piss off." Crabbe hissed and they all shut up. "Your only a year older than us ya know." One had the courage to speak up.

You stood and separated the tall boys and started to walk to your dorm and they followed you closely. "One year makes a bigger difference then ya thing, prick." You huffed and they all gaped in admiration as the three boys followed you all the way to your room. "You can come in they're not back yet." You explained opening the door.

The boys sat around the fireplace and you walked over to your bed plopping down on it with a loud sigh. "God I hate kids!" You huffed before you grabbed some clothes to change into. Then Grace, Clare and Penelope walked in. "Oh hey guys." They smiled at the boys unphased. "You can go now guys." You said and Crabbe and Goyle walked to the door.

Draco walked over and kissed your lips softly before following the others. The girls shut the door behind them. "We saw your fan group." They said giggling. "Next kid who comes up to me I'm gonna turn into a ant. " you hissed and they laughed at you. "Get some rest, Draco wanted us to make sure you did." Clare said and you giggled.

"Are they already in bed?" You asked standing and walking towards the door peaking out to see the empty halls and quiet from the common room. "Yeah, why?" Grace asked as they all started to get in bed. "Just wondering." You said as you changed into one of Draco's shirts and just your underwear as always crawling into bed.

You sat down and pulled your long straight (H/C) hair into a ponytail. You all exchanged good nights as they pulled the curtains on their beds. But you, slipped from your bed quietly a few moments later walking to the door.