Christmas

"I want to see you over holiday." You pouted as your clung onto Draco like a child.

"Your brother said you were going to spend Christmas with the Weasleys-" "I don't want to though I want to see you." You interrupted.

"Love, I'll see you soon enough." He said. "Besides, you have to figure out what they've been up to for Umbridge, but mostly rest, okay?" He said kissing your head.

"Fine." You poured. "The train is going to leave soon, go on love." "Aren't you going home for the holidays?" "Rather not." He said calmly. "I'm fine." He said seeing your worried face.

He smiled kissing pecking your lips. "I'll see you soon love, Merry Christmas." He said as you parted ways getting in the train finding Harry.

-

You stood with Harry as Mrs. Weasley handed out presents. You and Harry got knitted bonnets. "To Harry's and (Y/N), for Whom without, I would not be here. To the Potters." "The Potters!" They cheered. "Potters," Sirius said raising his glass.

Your owl appeared, holding a small black velvet box and a note.

(Y/N) Potter, My Love

Said the small envelope.

"What you got there (y/n)?" Said Fred as the walked over to you.

"Don't worry about it." You said with a smirk. "Come now let us see," George said. You took the envelope and the box running upstairs laughing as the twins followed. They appeared in front of you at the top though.

"Bloody hell, you with your of age magic!" You laughed pushing through the door with them. "Let us see!" The laughed. "At least let me read it first!" You laughed opening the envelope.

Dear (y/n),
I stayed at Hogwarts for the holiday, I can't wait till you come back, it's so lonely without you. It's as if all the happiness has been dulled.
I hope you are having a good Christmas, I got you a little something, I guess you could call it a promise.          I love you and miss you so much darling, see you soon.

             Awaiting Your Return Home,
                                    D.M.

You smiled at the note as Fred snatched it from you reading it. You open the small box seeing a beautiful ring.

"Merlins Beard!" You gaped at the ring. "That's got to be worth a fortune!" The twins gaped. Harry came up along with the others taking turns passing your note.

"That's mine!" You said trying to take it from them. "Bloody hell, I didn't think Malfoy even had a heart." Ron laughed with them.

"Can I see the ring?" Hermione said as you handed her the box. "It's very beautiful." She smiled. "We'll go on put it on." Fred laughed.

"I still don't like him though

"I still don't like him though." Harry teased smiling. "He does seem to be, fairly nice to you," Harry said sitting next to you.

"Fairly? They've been together for three years!" Ron laughed. "He helped her wash her hair when she was hurt for gods sake!" Hermione added as you all laughed.

"He does everything for her, she's the only person Malfoy even cares about!" The twins added.

"Alright alright, he treats her like she's the world. I still don't like him." Harry laughed with you.