Always

A ringing went through our ears and to fell against the side.

You have fought valiantly. But I'm vain. I do not wish this, every drop of magical blood be spilt is such a waste. I therefor command my forces to retreat, in their absence, dispose of your dead with dignity. (Y/n) and Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you. On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you, rather face me yourselves. There is no greater dishonor. Join me in the forbidden forest, to seal your fates.

-

You walked into the great hall with the others, freezing at the door. Ron bolted to his family as your eyes wondered, then realized where he was running. "Fred." You said running after him.

Fred was dead. George met you holding you as he cried. "He was so brave." He cried to you as you cried too. You both fell by his side crying. "Rest now Freddy." You and George said together crying before holding eachother.

-

You walked to the panseave with Harry. You dropped Snape tears in sharing a look with Harry, then dipped your face in.

Two girls. A Lilly grew from the one girls hand. "Freak! You're a freak Lilly!" Your mom. Younge Snape. "She's jealous, she's ordinary, and your special." "That's mean Severus."

"Gryffindor!" Your mom sorted. Snape watching her and James. Your dad. They were walking down the hallway, Snape picked up Lilly's books. James. "Just like your father, lazy, arrogant!" "Don't say a word against my father!" Your own voices rang out.

Your parents dancing from the picture. "Servant and master shall be reunited once more!" Professor Twiliwanie. Voldemort. "Severus." "No don't me!"

"The prophecy did not refer o a woman, it spoke of twins born at the end of July. "Yes but they're her children, he intends to hunt them down and kill them." Snape said.

"Hide them, hide them all. I beg you." "What will you give me in exchange Severus?" Dumbledore asked. "Anything." Snape said.

"(Y/N), Harry you are so loved, so loved. Mummy loves you two, Dada loves you two. Be safe, be strong." Your mothers voice said soothingly. "Avada Kedavra!" Your mom screamed as you two cried in the crib.

"You said you'd hide them!" Severus said. "Lilly and James put their faith in the wrong person Severus, rather like you." Dumbledore said.

"The twins survived." "They don't need protection the dark lord is gone!" "The dark lord will return Severus, when he does they will be in terrible danger."

Snape didn't reply. "They have her eyes." Snape looked to him. "And the girl looks so much like her Severus." A faint smile appeared on his face.

"If you truly loved her," Dumbledore said. "No one, can know." Snape said. "You risk your life everyday o protect them both." 

"Gryffindor!" "Slytherin!"

The ring. "Dumbledore cursed hand." "How long?" Dumbledore asked. "Don't ignore me Severus." He spoke as Snape walked away. "We both know Voldemort has ordered the malfoy boy to kill me."

Snape and Draco in a hallway. "If he finds out the boy is in love with (y/n), and Draco should not go through with it, the dark lord will turn toyou."

"You must be the one to kill me Severus, it is the only way." The astronomy tower. Draco. Dumbledore falling. "There will come a time, when the Potters must be told something. But you must wait, until the dark lord is at his weakest." Dumbledore said.

"Must be told what?" Snape asked. "When Voldemort went to Gaudricks Hollow to kill Harry and (Y/N), Lilly cast herself between them, the curse rebounded. When that happened, a parts of voldemorts soul, vaxed itself on the only living things it could find, Harry and (Y/N) themselves."

"There is a reason they can speak with snakes, there is a reason they can look into eachother and voldemorts mind, part of Voldemort, lived within them."

You and Harry waking p from nightmares. "So when the time comes, they must die?" "Yes, yes they must die."  You and Harry as children.

"You've kept them alive so they could die st the proper moment? You've been raising them like pigs for slaughter!?"

"Don't tell me now, you've grown to are for the two." Dumbledore said. Snape raised his wand. "Expecto, patronum." He said as a blue doe danced around the room.

"Lilly, after all this time?" Dumbledore asked. "Always." Snape said.

You and Harry looked at eachother in shock.