Bad Dreams

"Step aside wormtail, so I can give our guest a proper greeting, Avada Kadavra!"

"No-" You screamed sitting up from the dream. You were panting and were a sweaty mess. You looked to see Draco sitting up next to you teary eyed. When you saw him you lost control and began balling and curled up in his arms.

"I'm scared for you (Y/N), I wake up to you jerking around and breathing like your being attacked and screaming but no matter how hard I try I can't wake you up." You had been having these dreams for weeks.

"What was it this time?" You tried to get yourself together to answer him. "You know what, forget it, we can talk about it tomorrow, go back to sleep." He said laying you down and holding you tight. "I won't let him get to you, I promise you." You looked up at him.

"Really?" You sniffled. "Listen to me," he said connecting his eyes to yours and putting his hand on your neck over your scar. "(Y/N) Potter, I promise you I will never let him get to you, I'll do anything, I'm not gonna let him hurt you." He said kissing your forehead.

"Okay." You said wiping you face. "Now get some sleep." He said letting you lay back down. "Goodnight Draco." You said cuddling up on his strong arms. "Goodnight love."

-

You walked across the platform hand and hand with Draco. You were walking down the train behind Draco when suddenly someone picked you up from behind. You squealed and Draco turned quickly. But when the person twirled you around you saw it was Fred and George. Fred sat you down on the middle of him and George.

"Go find a seat Malfoy we'll bring her back in a few minutes." Draco snarled at the twins. "She needs to sort things out with Harry." Fred said turning to you and looking at disapprovingly. "Oh no no no-" you said trying to push past Fred when suddenly George picked you up throwing you over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" You yelled trying to kick off of him

"Put me down!" You yelled trying to kick off of him. "We'll bring her back in a bit Malfoy." George said before walking off with you. Fred smiled down at you as George carried you off down the train. "Put me down right now!" You protested. "You can't make me talk to him I'm not a bloody child!"

At that moment you heard George slid open a cart door before walking in and plopping you down in the seat. "What the fucking hell is wrong with you people!" As you could imagine, them not seeing you all summer you had change even more.

"Bloody hell." Ron said turning your attention to him. "What?" You snapped and he blushed. You looked next to you seeing Harry. "You need a haircut," he said sarcastically. Your hair was just reaching your waist now. "Your one to talk." You snapped. about his overly shaggy hair.

"Blimey I was just joshing you." He said in defense. You stood but Fred sat you back down. "I swear to god get out of my way!" You snapped but both twins blocked your way crossing their arms with a sly smirk.

"Why are you so bloody pissed?" Harry asked standing next to you. "Oh I don't know, not a single bloody letter or an answer from any of the letters I sent you!? Not even saying goodbye to me before we left for summer break!? Having these two come kidnap me cause god knows I can't be mad at them!?"

"I'm sorry!" He yelled to make you stop. You turned to walk out. "So that's it your just going to walk away?" Harry said. "You better thank god that I am instead of cursing you." You said shoving the twins aside walking into the hall. You got half way when you saw Draco walking towards you and you kept walking to meet him.

"I came to find you," he said making you go in front of him as he put a hand on your lower back guiding you away from Harry and the others. On your way you saw an empty cart and pulled Draco inside for a second.

Sitting him down then straddling him kissing him ferociously. "(Y/N)," Draco mumbled between kisses. "Not that I'm complaining," he tried to say again before kissing you again. You both pulled away putting your foreheads together for a breath. "What's this for?"

He questioned with a smirk. You and Draco hadn't actually had sex. Even though you'd been sleeping in the same bed all summer. Though lots of other things had happened. "I really don't know-" you said kissing him again.

You moved your hips forward earning a low groan from Draco as you grind into him. You moaned sweetly when he gripped your ass. You both stopped for some much needed air. "Okay, I'm okay now." You giggled. "I love the way you let off steam." Draco laughed with you. "Come on let's go." You giggled walking off with him.