Quidditch

You sat with the with Draco and the rest of the quidditch team for the big game against Gryffindor. "Loser!" Goyle yelled at Ron. "What is he wearing!?" The others laughed.

Draco laughed with you. He was in a good mood today, thank god. He had been so tired and depressed lately, honestly if it wasn't for you he probably wouldn't even be playing this year.

"Get a real keeper!" Someone yelled the the Gryffindors. "Your ones to talk," a Hufflepuff boy started, you cocked an eyebrow at him. "Never mind." He laughed walking off. "Mhm." You laughed. "We're gonna kick some Gryffindor ass today fellas!" Draco chanted with everyone.

"Slytherin! Slytherin! Slytherin!" Everyone cheered. You all hopped up grabbing your brooms running to the field yelling and chanting, you and Draco holding hands as always.

You got to the field and ran into the Slytherin tent. "Alright fellas, lady." Marcus called. You were the only gi on the Slytherin team. "We gotta be quick today, Malfoy, no pointers for you other than kick Potter off his broom if you have to!" Everyone laughed.

"Montague, Pucey, the three of us have to get some gold shots in, Gryffindors got a new keeper, the Weasley boy." Everyone booed. "Crabbe, Goyle, you knock those Gryffin-idiots with those bludgers till they stop crying!" He cheered. "Potter, just keep working your magic." He smirked. "Slytherin! Slytherin! Slytherin!"

You all began to chant pumping you fists. "Lets roll Slytherins!" Flint called as everyone mounted their brooms flying into the arena. You all flew in a V form around the arena as the crowd cheered, except for Gryffindor of course.

Crabbe and Goyle did they're usual trick as the chasers flew around eachother as if braiding the air as Draco flew around the arena faster than light. You flew to the hoops diving around and threw them quicker than ever as everyone cheered, even some Gryffindors cheered for you.

Draco hovered to your left and up some, the beaters low and the chasers mid air waiting for the whistle as Gryffindor team came out. Everyone chanted Weasley.

"Ready to see how a real keeper does it!" Ron yelled to you jokingly. "Sorry Weasley, your about to get your ass handed to you." You smirked and he flew back to the hoops.

And the match began. The chasers intercepted back and forth before anyone even attempted to score. Gryffindor shot first at the left hoop as you quickly flew over with a twist hitting the quaffle back to flint and everyone cheered.

Flint shot and Weasley missed. "Ten points to Slytherin!" He announcer called. You saw a flash of gold pass you. "Draco!" You yelled to him pointing at it. "Thanks love." He winked before flying after it, Harry following shortly after.

You blocked hit after hit to the point Gryffindor was loosing so bad they started cheering for Slytherin. The score now 50 to nothing.

Weasley really needed to retire. You though to yourself. Suddenly a blushed came flying at you, you dodges but it snagged our left arm knocking you away from the hoops. Gryffindor quickly noticed and shot, you flew as fast as you could to the hoop catching the quaffle right before it went through chucking it almost completely across the field as Pucey caught it throwing it into the hoops.

Everyone cheered. "(Y/N)!" You heard flint yell. "You alright!?" He asked flying by. "Yea!" You yelled back. Suddenly you saw Draco and Harry side by side after the snitch diving out and around towers when it suddenly came flying towards you. Harry went to go around the hoops.

You dropped down some as Draco jumped off his broom as if flew perfectly threw the hook and he jumped over it before landing back on it catching the snitch perfectly.

"Malfoys got the snitch! Slytherin wins!" 210 to nothing, pitiful. "Yea!" Everyone cheered as Draco flew to you and Draco cheering. "Celebration for slytherins tonight baby!" Marcus cheered as the team chanted.