Last Night

Super smut

He pulled you closer connecting your lips passionately. Before pulling away tucking your hair behind your ear.

I love you." He smiled down at you. "I love you too." You smiled. "Come on you need rest." You said walking to his bed sitting down on it taking off your heels and sitting them aside.

"Unzip me would you?" You said turning as Draco had began to take off his suit. "Of course." He smiled unzipping you.

You dropped the dress the the ground before bending over picking it up and draping it across the floor at the end of the bed. You hadn't wore a bra due to the type of dress it was and only had on black Lacey underwear.

"Your a tease you know that right?" You heard Draco behind you. You turned over your shoulder. "I don't know what your talking about." You said before you bent over sexily arching your back why taking off your underwear. He groaned behind you but you flipped your hair across your back crawling under the covers.

Then looked over seeing Draco already in only his shirt and underwear. As usual, being hesitant about taking off his shirt. "Draco," you said as his eyes shot from his arm to you. "Take it off." You calm and sweetly.

He smiled and walked over to you kissing you passionately before pulling away tugging off his shirt and walking over to the other side of the bed. You lay down on your side with your back to him as you felt him crawl into bed with you.

You felt his warmth against you and turned facing him. "I love you (Y/N)." He said wrapping his arms around you. "I love you too Draco." You smiled looking up at him kissing him slowly.

It quickly turned heated as he rolled over on top of you. You began getting hot as did Draco as you both flung the covers off of you not breaking the kiss.

His hands by your head kissing you furiously. You moaned feeling his member rub against your heat as e smirked into the kiss.

You curved your hips grinding into him eating a moan as you smirked back at him. He reached down rubbing your heat quickly with one hand as you moaned into the kiss.

You wrapped your legs around him pulling him against you as he moaned as his member rubbed against you again. You reached down pumping him before positioning him as your entrance still refusing to break the kiss.

He thrust into you as you both moaned into the kiss loudly. Your hands scratching his back. He began thrusting fast when finally you had to break the kiss to breath. "Fuck." You moaned out biting your lip.

"God (Y/N)!" Draco moaned when you began grinding into him as he thrusted hitting a spot that almost sent both of you over the edge.

You both moaned as he began thrusting harder causing you to grip the sheets moaning and arching your back.

"Mm god!" You moaned as he slowed down pulling out of you. His hands quickly grabbing your hips as you turned over getting onto your hands and knees arching your back at a perfect angle with your head on the bed.

You felt him enter you and moaned in pleasure as his hands gripping onto your hips as he began thrusting into you hard and fast as you both moaned uncontrollably. "Oh fuck!" You moaned loudly.

"Fuck (Y/N)." Draco groaned. He pound into senselessly as he slowed down pulling out of you again. You quickly turned as he crawled forward your lips colliding again before you crawled on top of him lining him up with your entrance again before you began riding him quickly earning a loud groan from him.

He reached up massaging your breasts as you moaned loudly. "Fuck baby girl." He moaned loudly rubbing circling on your clit.

He grabbed your hips making you lift up on your knees holding you in place before he began thrusting into you hard and faster than ever. "Fuck Draco!" You moaned loudly.

"Uh god I'm gonna cum!" You moaned throwing our head back as he started rubbing circles on your clit again. "Cum with me baby." He said and you nodded with a moan. "Now baby cum." He moaned and you released your juices around him. "Oh fuck." He moaned and started to pull out but you pinned him down riding him harder and faster than ever as he quickly came inside you.

"Fucking hell!" He moaned as you both rode out your climax before your lips connected again and you both plopped down on the bed breathless.

He pulled you into his arms. "You're mental, you know that?" He smirked. "What makes you say that?" You says slyly. "Well depends are you trying to get pregnant?" He laughed. "No, besides even if I were to get pregnant, which I'm almost positive I wouldn't, isn't there magic for that kind of stuff to fix it." You laughed but Draco turned to you serious.

"No. If by some crazy chance you were to ever get pregnant we are keeping the baby, understood?" "I was just saying-" "I know, but that's not happening." He smiled. "Okay." You smiled. "I love you." He said kissing your nose. "I love you too." You smiled falling asleep with your head on his chest.