The Night Bus

The bus came around in front of the two of you slowly then stopped. A man with black greasy hair in a bell hops uniform stood on the back step holding acts to his face. "Welcome to the night bus, transportation for the stranded witch or wizard, my name is Stan Shunpike and I will be your conductor for this evening." He looked around before seeing you and Harry on the curb.

"What are you doing down there?" He questioned. "Fell over," Harry said. "Well what'd you fell over for?" The man questioned again. "We didn't do it on purpose!" You snapped. "Well come on then, let's not wait for the grass to grow." You and Harry looked around the side of the bus to see if you could still see the dog.

"What are you looking at?" "Nothing." You both said in unison. "Well come on then, ah ah ah I'll get this you two get on." He said when you tried to grab your trunk. You followed Harry onto the bus. "Move on move on move on move on." The man said ushering past you two. You followed him to a bed and sat down. The man printed two tickets then handed them to you.

He knocked on the small glass window on the drivers compartment. "Take her away Ern." Then suddenly the shrunken head hanging from the rear view mirror started to speak. "Yeah take her away Ern! It's going to be a bumpy ride!" He laughed in a high pitched noise as the bus flew off sending the beds rolling from side to side.

"What'd you say your names were?" The man questioned. "We didn't." You both said in unison again. "Where ya off to?" "He leaky cauldron, in London." You said. "Hear that Ern? The Leaky cauldron in London."

The bus flew down streets past muggles on every side. "The muggles, won't they see us?" Harry asked quickly. "Muggles? They don't see nothing do they?" The man said laughing with the head. "They're getting closer Ern," said the head, it wasn't till then you realized the two muggle double decker busses coming straight towards you with maybe a three foot gap between them.

"Wen they're right on top of the bus!" The head yelled then the old man pulled a lever and everything froze. "Hold onto your heads." The head laughed as the bus stretched straight up and thinned down to much it fit between the two muggle bussed. "Aye, aye guys, why the log faces." It laughed. Then the bus came out the other end and o it's normal form.

"Who's that, that man?" Harry asked and you looked over to the newspaper the man was holding. "Who is that? Who is- that is Sirius Black, surely you been hearing about Sirius Black." You both nodded no. "He's a murderer, got himself locked up in Azkaban for it. He was also a big supporter of you-know-who." "Yeah, him we've heard of." You said.

Then the bus came to a stop in front of the leaky cauldron. "Ah the potters, we've been expecting ya." A hunch backed man with a bald head said as he got on the bus grabbing your luggage. "Take get away Ern." Said the man after you got off and the bus took off again.