Whispers

The next day you were sitting with Draco at the Slytherin table for breakfast. Suddenly all attention went to the Gryffindor table as an owl flew in holding a red envelope and crashed into a bowl. "Look everyone, Weasley's got himself a howler!" Semus beamed and all the tables turned to them with a giggle. "Go on Ron, I ignored one from my Gran once, it was terrible." Neville added and all the Slytherin snickered.

You all watched carefully as Ron opened the small red envelope. "Ronald Weasley!" He dropped it to the table and everyone in the hall was wide eyed and speechless as they watched the envelope hop into the air and start to scream as the red faced Ron. "How dare you steal that car! I am absolutely disgusted!"

You tried not to giggle as the letter screamed for a few more moments, then suddenly calmed down Althea said,"Oh and Ginny dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor, your father and I are so proud," before hissing at Ron and ripping itself to pieces.

The whole hall was full with small giggles, but no one laughed more than the Slytherins. You looked at Draco and he looked back at you, and before you knew it you both burst into laughter with your friends. Harry turned and looked at you coldly which you just smiled back and cocked an eyebrow in a 'he deserved it' type manor.

He shook his head and turned back to the table. "Nice going Weasley!" Draco yelled and you all giggled. Ron turned with a glare as did Harry and Hermione. "Shove off Malfoy!" Harry hissed. "Shut up Harry!" You scolded and the Slytherins giggled as he turned away quickly.

You slid your hand over Draco's causing him to look down then look at you quickly. You winked jokingly and took a grape from a bowl. "Kiss me if I get it in Weasleys cup?" You asked flirtatiously. "Deal." He smiled shaking your hand. You tossed the grape and it landed right in weasleys cup splashing all over grangers books. You ducked down under the table and they all glared at Malfoy.

They all turned back around and you giggled sitting back down in our chair. "My prize?" You asked confidently. He smiled then turned his head to the Gryffindor table. "Hey Potter!" He called after Harry proudly. Harry turned then suddenly Draco grabbed your face kissing you passionately on the lips. You mean a kiss on the cheek, but you didn't mind this at all.

You sat shocked but slowly kissed back then stared at him in shock with butterflies overtaking your entire body. He smiled brightly at you and you smiled back. Suddenly you heard a crash noise and turned to see Harry stand from the bench so fast he almost knocked over the bench and start to rush towards Draco.

Draco stood but you stopped him by grabbing his arm. "Harry stop!" You demanded and he stopped staring at Draco from the other side of the Slytherin table. "Don't touch her again Malfoy." Harry hissed not looking away from Draco. "Or else what, Potter?" Draco hissed back with a cocky smile.

"Shove off Harry, not like you actually care about me anyway." You hissed standing up. "Your my sister!" He yelled. "Don't raise your voice at her!" Draco said. "Plus it's not like that mattered to you when you disowned me because of my friends!" You yelled back. "I-" Harry began to yell.

"Mr. Potter Miss Potter,, Mr. Malfoy, that's enough!" McGonagall yelled. walking into the hall and standing between you two and Harry. "Potters, follow me." She hissed quickly exiting the Great Hall. You and Harry glared at each other as you followed her to her office. "Mr. Potter, your detention is tonight, you will be with Professor Lockhart, and Miss Potter, you will be joining your brother for the unacceptable actions you have performed in the Great Hall."

She hissed quickly before either of you could speak. "Go on now." She said and you both huffed and started to walk to Professor Lockhart room. "This is your fault." You huffed as you entered into the classroom. "Ah! Harry, (Y/N), I was wondering when you'd be here! Tatting to worry I got the wrong owl." He said cheerfully.

You sighed and walked over to a desk and started to sit down. "Oh no no dear, you'll be seated next to me, as will you Harry, you two are going to be helping me answer my fan mail! How exciting!" He beamed pulling out a large bag of letters. Followed by a smaller box of fresh parchment and envelopes.

-

"Celebrity is as Celebrity does Harry." Lockhart cooed as he signed another picture for a fan.

You glared at Harry but he didn't see. "Blood.... I smell blood..." "What?" You and Harry both said at the same time. "I know! Top ten for a straight week!" He beamed. "Kill..... let me kill you.... let me tear you..." "Kill?" You both said again sharing a scared look. "Hm? What was that Harry, (Y/N)?" Lockhart asked and you both looked at him.

"That voice," "Didn't you hear it?" You and Harry alternated sentences like you hadn't in quite a while. "What voice? I do believe you two are getting a bit, drowsy. My Merlin it's no wonder we've been here for nearly four hours!" He said looking at his watch. You and Harry stared at each other with worried expressions as you walked out.

You got to the door and when it closed behind the two of you, you immediately turned to each other again. "Where'd that come from?!" You whispered yelled simultaneously. "I don't know." You both answer with a huff then turned and started down the halls. You were almost to the stair cases when you both wince and grabbed your scars.

Yours seemed to hurt worse than his. "Blood....so much blood..... let me rip you..... let me kill you.... kill..... kill.." You ran down the walls trying to catch up with the voice, but when you turned a corner Hermione and Ron stood there. "Harry, (Y/N)?" They asked with a weird expression. "Do you hear it!?" You and Harry both questioned.

"Hear what?" Hermione asked and Ron looked confused. "That voice!" You both said again. "Kill...kill...KILL!" You and Harry looked up as the voice seemed to go straight up through the ceiling. "It's moving," you said. "I think it's going to kill." Harry said as you both ran followed quickly by Ron and Hermione. You turned a corner and lost the voice.

You looked down at the water on the floor. "Look!" Hermione squealed pointing to a wall down the hall with red lettering on the wall. You walked closer and say the red letters glimmer under the light. "'The chamber of secrets has been opened, enemies of the heir beware'?" You quoted. "Harry, look." Ron squealed pointing to a lifeless ball of fluff hanging from its tail off a light on the wall.

"Its Filches cat!" Hermione squealed. Suddenly you turned to see the houses coming down the halls. The Slytherin house stopped at the end of the hall as did the Gryffindor house on the other side. "Enemies of the heir beware?" Quoted a familiar voice from the Slytherin house. You turned to see Draco, he extended a hand and you walked over taking it as he held you close to his side.

"You'll be never mud bloods." He hissed at Hermione. You tighten your grip on his arm and he turned to you. You looked at him with pleading eyes and he smiled then pulled you even closer. Then Filch showed up. "You've killed my cat. I'll kill ya,"

"I'll kill ya!"