Fifth Year

You walked back to the common room laughing and goofing around with Draco all the way.

You entered the common room laughing together along with the others. He walked over plopping down on the couch opening his arms motioning for you to join him.

"Bloody hell I missed you so much!" He beamed wrapping his arms around your waist and laying his head on your chest."I missed you too baby." You said kissing his head. "My god you've grown a lot."

You said looking at his face. "All of you have!" You said looking at Crabbe and Goyle. "Have you seen yourself? You've changed the most." He laughed sitting up. "Not really." You said. "You and Harry both, he got a hair cut and-" his concentration was broken when he looked at your neck.

You had been using makeup to cover up your scar since Harry could still cover his with his bangs some.

"What did you do to your scar?" He asked placing his hand on it. "I covered it up," you said then Crabbe and Goyle jumped up looking at it too. "Why?"

"Well it's not always fun explaining to muggles why you have a lightning bolt scar on your neck every time you put your hair up." You said huffing pulling your hair around to cover it.

"Hey love, we aren't muggles, and your scar is part of who you are, take it off." You shook your head no sitting down on the couch. Draco put a finger under your chin and his thumb under you lip bending over so he could reach you, making you look up at him.

"Take it off, I don't like it when your ashamed of who you are." He moved your hair from your neck. You reached up rubbing off the makeup with your sleeve. "Much better." The three said. "Now she's back." You laughed with them.

Draco bent back over kissing you lovingly, it quickly turned heated. "Geez mate get a room." Goyle said. "Fine we will." Draco said taking your hand running down the hall to his room locking the door before they could get in.

"I missed you so much." You smiled. "I missed you too." He said connecting your lips again backing you against the bed post. Then he stopped kissing you nose. "Now tell me about the dreams." He said sitting down.

"Are they getting better?" "Not really." You said sitting next to him. "But I don't want to think about it." You said straddling him and kissing him again.

"Alright then." He laughed with you. "I can't believe it's fifth year already." You said getting up looking around the room. "And I'm at I just say I love the new suit look." You said turning to him straightening his tie.

"And I'm enjoying this whole dress thing, we match and didn't even mean to do it." He giggled out his hands on your waist.

You laughed. "My uniforms don't fit me anymore, never got a chance to get new ones." You smiled.

"We can find you something I'm sure, but if not I don't mind this." He smiled at you.

"You wouldn't mind if I only wore my underwear and a robe all the time." You joked. "That's not true I wouldn't let you do that." He laughed. "Why not?" You mocked stepping up pressing your body against his. "Well for one is keep getting boners in class and for two I would have to beat every guy that looked at you." He laughed then kissing you.

"Your sleeping in here tonight, go change them come back." He said kissing forehead. "Sure thing." You said leaving to go get changed.