You'll Know Where to Find Me

"What's going on?" Fred questioned. "Shhh!" To hissed hearing foot steps. Yo herd two people running down the hall. "This is your fault Malfoy!" "Enough you fucking prat she's scared of us and your worried who's fault it is!" You heard Harry and Draco yell then keep running down the hall.

"Scared of them?" Ron asked. You looked up trying to stop crying. "They started fighting. Harry hit Draco, then the way Draco looked at him was so- he pushed me away a and attacked Harry- he was on top of him- I yelled for them to stop- I was so scared." You cried. The twins jumped up and helped you up onto the bed. "Here put these on."

Ron said handing you some sweat pants. "Thanks." You stood up and pulled the pants on. You sat back down on the bed with tears still flowing from your eyes. "I should go get Hermione-" "'Miones here?" You questioned. "Yeah she's downstairs-" "go get her, please." You begged and Ron nodded then left.

"Come on let's take yo back to your room to get dressed." The twins said. "Just make sure they aren't out there please." Fred checked to see if the coast was clear. "Clear," he said. They both rushed you to your room then George opened the door and peaked in. "My god!" He gasped. You opened the door and looked in.

There was blood on the floor where Harry was on the floor. "Come on." You huffed stepping over it. They shut the door and there was blood on it from Draco falling against it. "Get dressed, we'll watch to make sure they don't come back." You nodded then started to get dressed. "This blood isn't from you right?" Fred questioned and you nodded no.

"Fred, Malfoy and Harry are coming!" Whisper yelled George. You turned shocked. You finished tying your shoes when both the twins jumped against the door. "What the- hey let me in!" Malfoy screamed at the door. He banged on the door and you stood up staring at the door. "Let him in." You said and the twins looked at you shocked.

"What!" They both yelled shocked in unison. "Let then in!" You yelled. The banging stopped and the twins moved away. You opened the door with a quick flick of your wand to reveal both boys still a bit bloodied up standing there staring at you shocked.

"(Y/N) we're-" "shut up." You commanded as Harry started to talk. "Every year, me and you start fighting and I'm sick of it. And every year somehow I have to choose between you or Draco and I love him so it hurts when you make me!" They both stood speechless as you spoke.

"And the very first time I come back both of you are literally at each other's throats the first day! So I'm done!" Draco stepped forward and reached for you. "(Y/N) are we-" "I'm not done." He stepped back again. Hermione showed up in the doorway along with Ron and a few other friends of yours including Crabbe and Goyle. Your friends got along with the Gryffindors.

"You two need o figure out your shit, when you do you'll know where to find me." You stormed past them and into the hallways Hermione put a hand on your back guiding you away from the door and your friends and the Weasleys followed you except Ron Crabbe and Goyle who stayed with Draco and Harry.