Draco and Mummy

You walking around the Fred and George's joke shop with Hermione. "Step up step up!" They called from the stairs. "Puking pastels just in time for school!" They called.

"Well hello ladies." They said walking over to you and a group of girls by a stand labeled love potions. "Love potions ay?" "Yeah they really do work." "But from what we've heard sis our doing fine on your own." They said to Ginny. "What are you talking about?" She denied.

"Are you not currently dating dean Thomas." They teased. "It's none of your business." She said walking off with a smirk. You walked around finding Ron and Harry before leaving walking down the road.

"Oh no, everyone got their wands from Olivander." You sighed walking into the shop with the others. Then you heard Ron say something. "(Y/N)," he said as you turned to him. He was staring out a window. You walked over following his gaze.

"Is it me or do Draco and Mummy look like two people who don't want to be followed?" He said. "Draco," you whispered to yourself as him and his mum bolted down an alley. You quickly bolted from the store running after them.

"Yell to him." Hermione said. "His mom I can't!" You whisper yelled at her. You followed them to nothin and Berks. "Up here!" Harry whisper yelled as you four climbed up on a roof looking in through a window.

You say Draco standing there in front of a dark cabinet running his hands across it. "(Y/N) be careful they'll see you!" Ron said as you practically stood up. Draco suddenly turned,as he eyes darted to window, then shocked to you. You could see a sigh of relief come from him as he smiled some before quickly turning hoping not to draw attention to you.

He seemed tired and scared. Suddenly a werewolf type man came walking by the window. "Bloody hell!" You said loosing your balance and almost falling off the roof before plopping back down by the others. "Are you mental!?"

"Yes! You should know this by now!" You yelled back as Ron as he stifled a laugh. The werewolf man closed the curtain, blocking your view of Draco. "Ugh." You sighed turning around. "Well, at least I now he's as handsome as ever." You smiled jumping down from the roof.