O.W.L's

You sat in the great hall as everyone was taking their OWLs. Draco in the seat behind you, Goyle and Crabbe by your sides. Two empty chairs in front of you that were meant for the Weasley twins.

Umbridge standing at the head of the class watching with that smug smile. As she turned a small origami bird flew to you before unraveling itself exposing a note.

'You seem stressed' You turned seeing Draco looking at you worried. You wrote down, 'Didn't sleep too good' before it re folded itself to a bird flying back to Draco before coming back shortly.

'I knew I should have made you stay with me.'

You smiled at the note before hearing a loud bang at the door. As Umbridge started walking down the row you hid the note up the sleeve of your robe.

Everyone turned to see what the noise was. After Umbridge passed you, you turned the note to ash so you didn't get a zero on your test.

"Love," Draco said behind you. You turned and he gestured to the door. Umbridge opened the doors. A firework flew in exploding in he classroom.

Suddenly two red heads flew in on brooms setting off fireworks. "Fred! George!" You beamed. They both flew by you giving you a high five on each side.

Everyone stood as fireworks went off left and right. You stood by Draco as he held you around the waist smiling at the scene. Papers flew from everyone's desks as everyone cheered.

Fred and George flew around as fireworks exploded left and right. You and Draco laughed with everyone and took your hand leading you out of the class as the twins flew out and everyone followed.

A firework shattered all he glass covered cases of rules Umbridge had listed on the wall as a Dragon firework chased her from the hall.

They flew to the sky as a giant W formed and everyone cheered. Suddenly you saw Harry fall to the ground, then unintentionally, you followed him.