Aunt Marge

"Harry, (Y/N) get the door!" Hissed Aunt Petunia. You opened the door and Harry stood behind you as Aunt Marge waltzed in followed by her spoiled dog. Uncle Vernon walked in behind her. "Uncle Vernon, can you sign these?" Harry asked and both of you extended a hand with a paper in it.

"What is it?" "School stuff." You answered. It was your Hogsmead permission slip. "Later, if you two behave." He said walking towards the dinning room. "Well, you two still here?" "Yes?" You both said in unison. "What's this 'yes' in that ungrateful tone, lucky for you my brother took you in, should you been left on my door it'd be straight to the orphanage. Is that my Dudley!?"

She beamed as she heard him chuckled from the their room. You helped Harry with the dinner listening to the obnoxious lady all night. "Most likely went wrong from the father. A stink too no doubt." "That's a lie." You spat. "What'd you say?" "Our dad wasn't a drunk!" You hissed turning to her as the glass she held shattered.

"I think its time you went bed." Said uncle Vernon calmly. "Quiet Vernon you, clean it up." She said snapping and you walked over and began to clean it. "Besides it's almost always the mother. Yo see it all the time with dogs, if there's something wrong with the bitch there's something wrong with he pup."

"Shut up! Shut, up!" You and Harry both screamed. The plates began to raffle and the lights flickered. "Right, let me tell you-" she was cut off by her finger, blowing up like a small balloon. Soon enough her entire body was expanded like a balloon! She squealed and you two stood still angry as she floated out to the door. Uncle Vernon held her hands trying to keep her grounded, but started to float away himself.

"Don't you dare!" She hissed. "Sorry." He said letting go and falling to the ground. "Marge!" Uncle Vernon exclaimed after her as she floated into the sky. You and Harry shared a glance then bolted upstairs packing everything. He then followed you downstairs dragging your trunks behind you with loud thuds.

"You bring her back! You brig her back right now!" "No!" You hissed. "She deserved what she got!" Harry hissed. Uncle Vernon jumped forward towards you and pulled and Harry drew your Wanda and he stepped back. "Your not allowed to use magic outside of school." "Oh yeah, try us." You hissed. "They won't let you back now, you have no where to go."

"I don't care," Harry said opening the door. "Anywhere is better than here." You hissed following him put slamming the door behind you with a flick of our wand. You walked down the streets silently next to Harry. You sat down on a curb resting as it started to get dark. Suddenly a creeping sound from the playground behind you two made you turn.

The swings were swinging, and the carousel started to move. The seesaw swung over as the high end dropped. But there was no wind. You heard what sounded like something going through the trees and turned quickly. Both yours and Harry's eyes met with a big bright yellow pair from the bushes. It was a black mangy looking wolf. It barked then suddenly you both fell backwards like knocked down by a spell.

Just then a small horn came from down the road and out of thin air a purple triple decker bus.