Department of Mysteries

Sorry for the absence, this Maleas boyfriend typing for her, for those who know she's feeling fine, enjoy 🤘🏼

Sirius was sitting there on his knees with his hands behind his back. Voldemort used he cruciotis  curse on him.

You opened your eyes as Draco was next to you worried. Hermione and Harry turned to you. "Sirius." You and Harry both said.

Draco knew about Sirius, Draco knew about everything that happened between you and Harry really. You stood as you rushed through the hall with Harry, Ron, Hermione and Draco.

"Draco go distract Umbridge, please." You said scared. He nodded hugging you tight. "Be careful." He said before rushing off.

"We'll have to go by flue powder, it's the only way in." Harry said as you all rushed o the stairs.

"Harry! What if this is a trap, what if Voldemort is just trying to get to you?" She said stopping on the Stairs. "So what!" You said. "Were suppose to just let him die!?" You said angry. "Hermione he's the only family we have left." Harry said.

"All he fireplaces have been blocked." Ron stated. "Not all." You said as they turned to you. You led them to Umbridges office. "Send a message to Dumbledore, we'll go alone." Harry said to Hermione.

"When will you get this through your hair, we're in this together." Hermione said. "That, you, are." You heard Umbridges voice behind you.

-

Goyle, Crabbe, and Blaise walked in. Blaise got Ron, Crabbe got Hermione, and Crabbe had Neville. Draco walked in holding Ginny. All of their eyes widened seeing you sitting in a chair in front of Umbridge, as Harry sat beside you.

'I'm so sorry' he mouthed to you. You gave him a 'it's alright' look and the boys sold ashamedly holding the others. "Some friends you've got, keeping us hostage." Harry said. You snapped to him.

"Were already in trouble, do you want me to hurt oh before she gets a chance?" You threatened and he shut up. "You we're going to Dumbledore weren't you?" "No." You said as she slapped you across the face.

You sat there shocked then turned back to her slowly. Draco looked infuriated as Snape walked in. "Snape, the time has come for answers, you have the serum?" "My greatness apologies professors but you have used up all my truth serum, the last on Miss Change."

Snape left. "Fine, if you won't tell, the curciotus curse should be suffice." She said. "That's illegal!" Hermione gasped. "What Cornelius doesn't know, won't hurt him." She said turning down a picture of the minister.

"Cruci-" "No!" Draco said running over shoving Umbridge. "Expeliarmus!" Blaise said taking her wand.

"What are you doing!?" She questioned. Goyle and Crabbe let the others go as Draco drew his wand at Umbridge. "Go," he said to you. "Go!" He demanded as you ran out with the trio and the others.

"Some friends I got ay?" You said sarcastically at Harry. "I have a new respect for them." He admitted as you laughed. "How are we going to get to the ministry?" Hermione asked. "We fly of course." Luna smiled.