Brother Issues

You sat at the Slytherin table in the great hall for dinner. "When's the third task?" Goyle questioned. "Next week." You replied. "Any ideas what it might be?" "Not a clue, hopefully nothing with magical creatures."

You laughed. Suddenly Harry walked in  looking around the hall. "What's he looking for?" Draco asked. When Harry made eye contact with you and Draco his face turned to pure rage and started marching towards you. "Apparently us," you said sanding as did Draco.

"Did you really think I wouldn't find out," Harry said walking closer to you grabbing you arm dragging you out of the hall. "What are you talking about!" You snarled pulling away from him as he took you to an empty hall way. "You actually let Malfoy shower with you!?" He yelled. "Harry that was weeks ago-" "I don't care! You let that foul fit see you undressed!"

"Potter!" You heard Draco say from behind you two as he walked over pulling you from Harry. "What's this about love?" He questioned. "You showered with my sister!" Draco rolled his eyes with a sigh. "You're really put of the loop at Scar head," he said taking you away from Harry.

"We've been together for two years you prick, and I was helping her, since apparently you can never find the time to." He said defending you. "Just because you've been together for a while doesn't make it right!" "Well if me helping her when she was hurt makes what I did wrong then I don't want to be right!" Draco yelled.

"Piss off potter." He said taking you leading you back to the hall. "Thank you for that back there." You said. "Now worries, I meant every word I said." He said wrapping his arms around you holding you tight.

"But I'm worried about Harry." You said sitting up. "He's my brother, and Rons told me he's been having the same night mares as I have, that can't be a coincidence."

"(Y/N)," Draco said pushing your hair from your face. "It's just a dream-" "but what if it's not?" You questioned. "I have a really bead feeling about this Draco." Draco sighed taking your hand in his. "Me too."