Parseltongue

Dumbledore walked in to the mix and saved Harry from Filch. "Prefects lead your houses back to the dormitories," Dumbledore said and you started to walk off with the Slytherin house when he began to speak again. "Except, you three." He pointed to the three Gryffindors. You snickered and turned again.

"Wait! She was there too!" Ron yelled after the Slytherin house. You froze and all your friends turned to you. "Miss Potter, come here as well." Dumbledore said after your house. They all walked off and you walked back to the three Gryffindors. You huffed crossing your arms turning to all the Professors.

"We didn't do it sir," Harry said. "Excuse me Head master, perhaps the four just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time?" Snape piped up. You all shared a confused look that Snape was standing up for you guys. "After all, I don't recall seeing Mr. Potter at Dinner." He huffed stepping up.

"Aye, she wasn't there either!" Harry said pointing to you. "Oh trying to blame me are ya Harry?" You asked and Snape hushed you two. "I'm afraid that's my doing Professor, Harry and (Y/N) were helping me answer my fan mail." Lockhart piped up.

"She's not dead, just petrified." Dumbledore said to Filch about the cat. "What rotten luck, a shame I wasn't there, I know exactly the counter curse that could've spared her." Lockhart piped up again. "Professor McGonagall, lead Mr. Potter and his friends back to the Gryffindor common room, and Snape of you would lead Miss Potter to the Slytherin common room."

Snape put out a hand to the hallway that led to the common room and you walked off as he followed behind you. "Miss Potter," Snape said and you turned to him to see he had stopped in the middle f the hallway. "Yes Professor?" You asked walking towards him some. "Did you open the Chamber?" He asked calmly. "No sir." You answer joke heartedly.

He looked down to you then began walking again. You followed him and he opened the Slytherin common room then let you walk in before shutting the door behind you. You saw a fire still lit and a blonde boy sitting on a chair. You walked over to see he was asleep. You giggled a bit and bent over kissing his lips lightly. He started to kiss back and you pulled away.

"Hello love." He smiled up to you before he stood hugging you. "Stay with me, everyone's asleep." He said and you cuddled up to him on the couch.

-

You stood around the long table that had been put in the middle of the Great Hall for your DADA class. The Slytherin house was around the end and other houses also gathered around. "Today, I will be teaching you how to properly, duel. My assistant will be none other than Peofessor Snape." Everyone clapped as Snape calmly got onto the table.

"Don't worry, you'll still have your potions teacher when I'm through with him." Lockhart became as if he could ever beat Snape. They walked up to each other and put their wands in front of their faces before swishing them sharply to their sides.

They took a few paces away from each other then turned and got in a ready stance. "One, two, three!" Lockhart beamed. "Expeliarmus!" Snape castes the spell sending Lockhart flying. "Yes very good Professor although, it was so very obvious as to what you were doing and I could have easily blocked that should I have wanted to."

Lockhart defended against the giggles from the students. "The perhaps you could teach counter spells first, Professor. May I volunteer someone from my own house? Malfoy perhaps?" Snape turned motioning for Draco to take his place. He quickly did no questions asked. "Harry, come on now." Lockhart said.

"Draco, don't kill him would ya?" You asked jokingly. "No promises love." He smiled before turning back to Harry. They paced away from each other then turned back. "One, two," "Everta Statum!" Said Malfoy early sending Harry flying backwards. He smiled devilishly and Harry huffed getting up and quickly walking back to his spot pointing his wand.

"RictaSempra!" Harry said sending Malfoy flying and causing him to land flat on his bum. Snape hurridly stood him up and he retook his position. "I said disarm only!" Lockhart chanted. "Serpent Sortia!" Draco casts the spell and a snake appeared on the table hissed at the nearby students.

You walked down the table till you were standing behind the snake as Harry walked towards it to. The snake was hissing at a Hufflepuff boy. "Get away from him!" Harry hissed to the snake and it hissed more at the boy. "Leave him alone!" To commanded to the snake and it turned to you hissing.

The two f you were completely unaware of the terrified faces the students shared about the conversation. "Si ha sienth!" You both said to the snake as it turned away from the boy. "Para eveneska." Said Snape and the snake turned to ashes. "What are you two playing at!?" Hissed he boy and you both looked at him confused.

-

"Why did you tell us you were a Parselmouth!?" Exclaimed Draco dragging you into their dorm room away from the staring people. He closed the door behind you and you walked over sitting on his bed. "A what?!" You exclaimed back in confusion.

"A Parselmouth! You speak the language of snakes!" Goyle beamed walking over to you. Draco rushed over and stood in front of you with a huge smile. "You can speak to snakes. Have you done it before?" "Well once I set a Python on my cousin Dudley," they all beamed at your words. "But I thought I was a freak accident!" You said I defense.

"Well you trying to get that snake to get that Hufflepuff boy, that was pure devilish!" Crabbe beamed with a giggle. "Get that Hufflepuff boy? No that's not what I was doing! I told him to back off did you hear me?" You asked confused. "We heard you speaking parseltongue." Said Draco smiling.

"Can we try it again Draco?" Goyle asked and Draco turned to him then drew his wand. "Serpent Sortia." Draco stated and another snake identical to the first appeared on the floor hissing at the three boys. "Well, talk to it." Ushered Draco with a smile. "Uh, hi there." You spoke to the snake who turned to you and stopped hissing.

"Can you hear me too?" You questioned and the snake nodded.