Sorcerers Stone

You sat at the third floor corridor and hid in the shadows crying silently. Then suddenly you heard footsteps and quickly wiped your face. Then like a curtain falling there was Harry Ron and Hermione. "Oh, hey guys." You said standing trying to play it off.

"(Y/N), are you, crying?" Asked Ron and Harry quickly turned and walked over to you. "Why are you crying? What happened?" He asked wiping a tear you missed. "Nothing guys I promise, but come on we gotta go." You said and started walking toward the door.

"Fine but this conversation isn't over." Harry huffed. You got to the door and hid under the robe as you opened it slowly to see fluffy snoring away at a hexed harp in the corner.

"Snapes already been here." Harry said and as you four walked over to the open trap door. "I'll go first and let you know if it's safe, if something happens you three get out." He said strictly. Then suddenly it got quiet. "Does it seen, quieter to you?" You asked. "The harp, it stopped playing!" Hermione whisper yelled.

Just then a glob of slobber landed on Ron. "Jump!" Harry yelled as fluffy woke up and began barking hysterically. You four jumped down and plopped on some dark sponge plants. Then it started wrapping around your legs and arms and you all began to thrash nervously.

"Stop moving, its devils snare, if you keep moving it will only kill us faster." Hermione said in a calm voice. "Kill us faster! Great now we can relax!" Ron said screaming. Hermione relaxed and fell through the plants. "Hermione!" Harry and Ron yelled. You did the same and came out the bottom with Hermione.

"Just relax!" You both yelled. Harry came through but Ron had to be saved by Hermione. "Lucky we didn't panic." He said Cooley straightening his shirt. "Lucky Hermione and (Y/N) pay attention in herbology." Harry said.

You heard flapping from a room next to you. "Do you hear that?" Harry asked. You just looked down following the group sadly still thinking of Malfoy's words. Why did he hate you so much? You didn't hate him, quite the opposite actually. You hadn't ever been nearly as mean to him as he has to you. Your thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a broom stick hovering you almost ran into.

You looked up at the tons of keys. You sank back against he locked door as the others talked. "It's too simple." Harry said skeptically. "Oh come on Harry! If Snape can catch it on that old broom stick you can! Your the youngest seeker in a century!" Ron beamed.

You drowned out the chaos but woke up as they opened the door and Harry flew in being chased by the many flying keys. You walked into another room and stood behind Harry looking down still. Your a disgrace to your family name and your house. Filthy half blood. Orphan. Bitch. These things floated through your head when suddenly Ron told you to take the position as the queen.

Chess pieces broke led and right but you barely noticed. "You two are the ones who have to go on, not me not Hermione, you two!" Suddenly Ron fell from his stone horse and you snapped back into reality. "Ron!" You all yelled. "No don't move, remember, were still playing." Harry check the king and his sword fell at his feet. You three quickly rushed to Rons side.

"Take care of Ron, then head back and send an owl to Dumbledore, Ron was right, we have to go on." Harry said to Hermione. "You two will be okay Harry, your an amazing wizard, and you a witch (Y/N)." Hermione smiled. "Not nearly as good as you." You charmed. "Me? Book smarts and wit, you pure skill and confidence." You giggled.

You and Harry started off down the steps, when you got half way you both grabbed your scar from a sharp pain and winced. "So why were you crying?" Harry asked suddenly. "It's nothing." You protested. "It's not nothing, you've been completely out of since we found you crying."

You didn't look at him but winced again, as did he, form another sharp pain as you got closer to the bottom of the steps. "I'm fine Harry, you can't always be there to stand up for me ya know." "I realized that when you got sorted into a different house. I think the sorting hat had a glitch, I mean it did put you in the evil house."

"It's not the evil-" he cut you off as you both saw the mirror or Erised at the bottom of the stairs with someone standing in front of it. But it wasn't Snape. It was, Quirrell?