Protective

You were sitting in the great hall for dinner talking with Draco and the others. "Are you okay Malfoy?" Crabbe asked. He was sitting with his head in his chin again.

You put your hand on his thigh breaking his stare as he took your hand in his and smiled. "I'm fine." He said to them. "Okay..." they said in disbelief.

"(Y/N)!" You heard someone. Basically the entire Slytherin table turned, it Ron. "Leave her alone Weasley." Draco hissed starting to stand up. "No Draco, it's fine." You said sitting him back down.

You stood and walked over to him. "What?" You asked. "I just got word from Dumbledores office." He said taking your arm and dragging you into the hallway. "Okay and?" You said aggravated.

"He needs Harry to get something from Slughorn." "What do you mean?" "A memory, he's got this thing that allows him to relive memories, he's trying to figure out something to stop Voldemort." He whispered.

"Okay?" "But there's a problem, Slughorn doesn't like Harry as much as he likes you." Ron said. You stepped back putting your hands up. "Oh no, no no no no no I won't have it." You said shaking your head as you started to walk off.

Ron jumped forward grabbing you and pulling you back to him, a bit closer than you hoped he meant to. "Listen don't shoot the messenger, but Harry really needs your help (Y/N)." You sighed and pushed him back.

"No." You said turning but he caught you again wrapping his arms around you to keep you still. "Ron get off!" You hissed pushing against him. "You and I know damn well if there's a way to get rid of Voldemort we need to figure it out, stop being such a spoiled brat." He said.

"Let go of me!" You yelled. "Expeliarmus!" You heard who you were positive was Draco yell as Ron flew across the floor. You ran to Draco putting his arms around him.

Ron stood staring angrily at Draco. "What are you trying to do you prick!" Draco yelled strutting over to Ron. "Draco wait!" You yelled not liking where this was going.

"I was trying to tell her something important! Had you not turned her into such a brat maybe it wouldn't have ended like this!" Rom yelled. Draco punched him in the chest as he fell to the floor. Draco grabbed his shirt making him look at him.

"She told you to let her go!" He yelled. "You wanna know what it's like to be held against our will?!" He screamed punching Ron in the face. "Draco!" You yelled. "Don't you ever, ever! Touch her again so you understand me Weasley!?" He screamed in his face.

Ron stood and quickly ran off. You were holding your arm were Ron had grabbed you a bit too rough. "Are you okay?" Draco asked rolling your sleeve up, it was a bit red but nothing bad. "I'm fine." You said crossing your arms.

"You didn't have to hit him." You said nervously. "Yes, I did." He said looking you in the eyes. He looked worried angry and hurt all at once. "What did he want?" He asked leading you to the common room.

"Harry, wants me to do something for him." You said entering his room. "What was it?" He sanded sitting you on his bed. "Something about Slughorn.... I don't really know I was kind of freaking out." You admitted.

"I swear if any of them ever come near you again I'm going to kill them." Draco huffed. You walked over to him at his trunk laying your head on his shoulder.

"You're going to stay in here tonight okay?" He asked, but more of commanded. You nodded and he handed you one of his shirts. You slid off your skirt along with your shoes and socks. You went to take of your shirt and Draco stopped you.

"Let me help-" "it doesn't hurt though-" You laughed but wee cut off. "I don't care." He said taking your shirt off before connecting your lips to his passionately. He was in only his boxers.

"You don't need this." He said taking the shirt back and tossing it towards his trunk. You blushed. He reached around you unclasping your bra tossing it with his things. "Should I put on a shirt?" You asked blushing. "Nope." He smirked kissing you passionately.

"It gets all twisted up anyway." You smiled laying down with Draco. You heard Crabbe,Goyle and Blaise coming towards the door and Draco quickly closed the curtains around his bed just as they walked in.

"Ay Malfoy, you still up!" Goyle practically screamed. He put his finger to your lips with a smirk. "Not sure how I couldn't he fellas." He yelled back. "You really gave it to Weasley didn't ya! He was bleeding all the way up to the hospital wing!" Blaise laughed.

"Yea yea I'm tired mind shutting up." He said with a smile. "Alright alright, man your really protective over her aren't you?" Crabbe said. "Of course he is you idiot! Have got seen her!?" Goyle said followed by all of them wolf whistling. You rolled your eyes.

"Unless you tree want to be next I suggest you stop talking about my girl like that!" Draco slay angrily. "Sorry." They all coward getting in bed. You stifled a laugh, Draco must have heard you cause he quickly turned to you pulling you into his arms.

"Your really cute when your protective." You whispered in his ear. "Yea sure get some rest." He said back kissing you. "Wait, (Y/N)!?" Goyle yelled and you and Draco burst out laughing.