Gringotts pt. 1

"We need to talk to the goblin." Harry said. "Griphook," you said and the three turned to you. "His names griphook, only call him by name, he's very testy."

You said fiddling your thumbs. "Who told y-" "Hagrid." You said sadly smiling at the thought. The three walked off to talk to him. You had been impacted pretty badly from the manor, besides the fact Hermione got mudblood got carved in her arm and seemed not to be bothered at all anymore.

You couldn't stop thinking of Draco. That could've ended so much more badly than it did. It should have.

"Muggles think these keep evil spirits away," Luna said walking up next to you, sitting on the step of the door. She was talking about the wind chimes. "They're wrong." She said.

"How are you holding up?" You asked Luna standing. "Just fine." She smiled. "Hungry? I think Bill and fluer are cooking." You smiled. She nodded and walked inside with you, but before you could sit down Harry came back downstairs.

"Give me your wand." Harry said. "Why?" You questioned but handed it to him. "Take this one," he said handing you a black wand with two small rings around the end. Draco's. "Why would y-" "if they see you using his wand it'll seem there's nothing between the two of you."

Harry said sternly. I suppose it made sense. "We have to break into gringotts." Harry said. "Are you mental?" You laughed. "We have to get into bellatrixs vault, there's a horcrux there." Hermione said.

You nodded. "Okay, and how do you suppose we do that?" You asked. "I have her hair, polyjuice potion." Hermione said.

"So you are going to be bellatrix?" You asked Hermione. "Please, now your te mental one, how am I ever suppose to pull that off." She said crossing her arms. "You will," Ron said to you. "Me? I'm not like bellatrix." You laughed.

"Your closer than any of us are, no offense." Harry said. You sighed. "Fine, and what are you all going to be?" You asked. "Ill be a deatheaters, Harry Hermione and griphook will use the invisibility cloak." Ron said.

You sighed. "You're sure it's her hair?" You asked. "Positive."

-

"Well? How do I look?" You asked. "Hideous."  Ron chuckled. You crossed your arms still unhappy with the situation. "Griphook, you give that to Hermione to hold." Harry said. Hermione slipped it in her bag.

"Remember griphook, get us into that vault undirected and the sword is your." Harry said as the five of you apparated.

You appeared in a small alley near gringotts. "Ah, Miss Bellatrix." A man said. You smirked tipping your head down a little. The man smirked and walked off.

"Does anyone else find it strange she plays bellatrix perfectly?" Ron asked. "Shut it, talk any louder we might as well use that sword to slit out own throats."

Griphook snapped. "Come on then." You said walking off as Hermione Harry and Griphook got under the cloak. "Can you do the abnormally high pitched voice? You suppose?" Ron joked. "I do have her laugh down pat." You smirked. "Give it a go as we enter to sell it." He said nervously.

You entered the doors and let out a loud chuckle that tingled your own spine it sounded so much as bellatrix.

You waltzed up to the desk confidently. "I wish to enter my vault." You commanded. "Miss Bellatrix." The goblin said looking at you then to Ron. He turned and left. "I don't like to be kept waiting!" You yelled and the goblin turned back to you as another one joined him.

"Madam Lestrange, would you mind presenting your wand?" The older goblin asked. "I hardly believe this is necessary." You scolded taking it from your side and showing them. "It's quite odd, the wand was reported stolen." He said as the guards came towards you all.

"(Y/N)." Ron said quietly but you heard him.

"Was found by some gits in hogsmead last week, got quite the beating for it as well." You smirked devilishly with a chirp. You could hear Hermione chuckle. "No report was filed for the return of your wand as I've checked." He said again.

You snarled and blew some of your hair from your face. "I wish to enter my vault! You've waisted my time enough with this! I suggest you check again or let me in," you yelled as the goblins face froze. "Now!" You bellowed.

"My greatest apologies. Would you follow me Miss Lestrange."
The goblin said scared as you followed him. You entered the tunnel. "Imperio." You said as the goblin fell into your trance.

"What did you do that for?" Harry asked. "Well unless Hermione and Griphook were going to sit on your lap on this thing I guessed it was our best bet." You said climbing on.

"Scary that one." Ron said climbing on.