Epiloge

You stood at kings cross station with Draco and your son scorpius. "Here they come." Draco said. Seeing Harry Ginny and their their three kids coming towards you. You hugged Ginny seeing Harry bend down to Albus. "Be right back." You said walking over and crouching too.

"What if I want to be sorted into Slytherin?" He asked. "You'd make your auntie proud." You joked and he jumped up hugging you. "Listen Albus, if you do decide on Slytherin, people may say things to you." You said. "What things?" He asked.

"Things like a disgrace and mean things, but believe me when I tell you this Albus," you said crouching to his level. "Slytherin house would be honored to have you in it, there is nothing about you, that is Disgraceful." You smiled.

"Scorpius is over there," you said as they ran to eachother. "I'm glad their close." Harry said. "Me too." You smiled.

"You think your done now? Isn't three enough?" You joked hugging him. "Seems you kicked the bucket at one." He joked. "So far." You joked.

"I'd pay anything to go back to our first day." You said. "So would I." Harry said. You all stood by eachother watching as the train took off.

"Look, the golden four together again." Draco smiled. "Prince of Slytherin come to join the party." Ron laughed. You waved as the train left the station.

"You are kind of a disgrace ya know, married a malfoy." Harry joked. "Still on that are we?" Draco laughed as you walked off together.

The scar had not pained You or Harry for 19 years. All was well.