Rescued

You lay on your top bunk staring at the ceiling while you twirled your wand. Harry lay on his bed under you looking at something from Ron. The slot in the door opened and two bowls of soup were slid in.

You both jumped down and grabbed your bowl taking a huge sip. You then both walked over to your owls and poured some in their cages, they turned their beaks up at it. "Come on now," "its all we've got," you and Harry said. You finished the reset and slid the bowls back out.

You looked out the window at the bars that kept you locked into the dreadful place. "Do you remember that snake, from Dudley's birthday last year?" You asked. "Yeah, why?" Harry asked sitting up on his bed. "Now we really know what he felt like."

-

You stood there overlooking the dark lake as the sun rose. The sudden cool breeze causing you to shiver. Then two arms wrapped around your waist and a warm wave went trough your body.

"I've been waiting for you, it feels like it's been forever since I've seen you." You said then your heart pounded three times faster when you turned to see Draco standing there smiling at you.

"I've missed you so much love." He said then the bright light from the sun blurred your vision.

You sat up with a gasp and your heart beating hysterically. "(Y/N), what is it?" Harry groaned and you squinted at the light coming from the window. "Harry, it isn't day time yet." "Then where's that light coming fr-" he stopped mid sentence at the sound of an engine.

You both hopped down and ran to the window. You saw a set of headlights flying and park outside your window. "Ron!" "Fred, George!" You both whisper yelled to them as they smiled out the window. "Hello there Harry, (Y/N)." They smiled.

Suddenly someone landed in front of your house on the ground. A tall man with long blonde hair, and Goyle!? "Goyle!" You whisper yelled down at him with Harry simultaneously. "Hiya (Y/N), your gonna come with us." You smiled. "I'll meet up with you at Hogwarts, if we split up we'll have a better chance of getting away."

Harry agreed and then the blonde man and Goyle flew up to your window behind you two. You walked over as the man grabbed your suitcase and Goyle handed you a broom. But the man didn't look like Goyle at all? And right as you started to flew away you heard the Weasley twins say "Lucius Malfoy."

You arrived at a big house with dark walls. Your gaze shot straight to a boy with platinum blonde hair running downstairs followed by Crabbe. "(Y/N)!" They both yelled hugging you. "Malfoy, Crabbe!" You smiled. "It's nice to meet you miss Potter, Draco has told me all about you." The man said nice to meet you, but he seemed tired and grouchy.

"Lucius Malfoy, Draco's father." He shook your hand. "Come on let's go." Draco smiled as Goyle grabbed your case and took it upstairs as he grabbed your hand showing you to a large room. The boys high fived and you giggled walking over to the bed and sitting down. "Damn (Y/N), you look so much more grown up." Crabbe said nudging you.

"Sod off." You giggled shoving him. "How have I grown up any more than you guys?" You asked and they giggled hysterically. "Seriously? Look, come here." Draco said bringing you to a large mirror. "Your hair is at least half a foot longer, you've grown in several places if you know what I mean and your face has like, wow." They giggled and you grabbed his shoulders shoving him in front of you to look in the mirror.

"Look at you, you've lost the baby fat from your cheeks and your jaw line is ten times more noticeable, your hair is lighter and you've grown at least five inches, and your voice has gotten twice as deep." He giggled and nudged you. Then your grabbed Goyle. "And look at you! Same for your voice and you've grown half a foot! You lost the baby cheeks too and you've slimmed out." He giggled and you grabbed Crabbe.

"And you, well you haven't change at all." You joked and he shoved you and you giggled as Draco tickled you when you accidentally bumped into him. "Hey why didn't  you answer any of our letters?" "Some freaking house elf was keeping them from me, no lie." They all laughed with you.

"Okay its two o' clock and I'm exhausted, so where am I suppose to sleep." They all looked at you like you were crazy. "Uh, the bed?" "Then where are you guys going to stay?" "The floor?" Draco said with a slight giggle. "In this room?" They all giggled some and nodded. "Okay suit yourself."

You giggled and they started making their beds with comforters and pillows in the floor as you walked over to your trunk. You had put on some pants and crap when the Weasleys showed up so you were gonna grab your sleep clothes.

"Don't mess up your stuff you can borrow one of my shirts." Draco offered. "Okay." You smiled as he tossed you a Slytherin Team Captain t-shirt. "Where'd you get this?" You ask looking at it. "My dad, from when he went to Hogwarts." You smiled and walked over behind the bed turning your back to the boys. Goyle and Crabbe were already fast asleep and Draco was changing too.

You took off your bra and shirt then slid his shirt over your bare chest. Then slid off your pants and crawled under the covers and falling asleep instantly. You had been asleep for several hours when you heard something. "Hey, uh, (Y/N)," you sat up trying to wake up enough to think clearly when you saw a shirtless Draco at the bottom of your bed with very slightly toned abs that you couldn't help but blush at.

"What's wrong, are you okay?" You asked sitting up and moving your hair from your face. "Yeah, bad dream, do you mind?" You figured he meant sleep in the bed and you quickly started to stand up. "No not at all-" "wait wait, stay, please?" You were taken by his question but couldn't bring yourself to refuse.

"Yeah, yeah okay." You smiled crawling back under the covers as he did with you. You turned over facing him and he smiled at you. "Good night Draco." "Wait don't go to sleep yet, still a little freaked out honestly." You smiled. "It's okay, I have bad dreams all the time." You said and he smiled. He seemed really creeped out so your reached over and pushed the bangs out of his face and kissed his cheek.

"Here, let me help you fall asleep." You smiled then slid over to him and laid his head on your chest and started rubbing your fingers through his hair and holding him on you with the other. He rolled over and laid across you with a sweet smile. "Goodnight Draco, sweet dreams." "Goodnight (Y/N)."