Dragons

You were sitting with Draco in the great hall eating lunch. "So what do you guys want to do tonight?" Goyle asked.

"Teach you how to shut up." You said jokingly. You giggled and he shoved you. "Hogsmead?" Asked Crabbe "Too late, Snape would catch us." Draco answered.

"I got some firewhiskey, our room at 11?" Draco suggested after. "Yes!" Everyone agreed. Suddenly Harry came up to you. " What do you want Potter?" Draco spat.

"I need to speak to my twin thank you," Harry spat back. "Sit down Draco, what do you need Harry?" You asked shortly. "Hagrids looking for us." You looked to Draco and sighed. "I'll be back," as you got up he grabbed your hand.

"I'm fine, I promise." He nodded and let go.

-

You walked with Harry  through the forest next to Hagrid. "Did you bring the cloak like I asked ya?" Hagrid asked Harry. "Yes I brought the cloak-"

"Hagrid where are we going?" You asked a bit annoyed. "You'll see soon enough, but pay attention this is important."

"What's with the flower?" You asked again. "Hagrid you combed your hair?" Harry added. "As a matter of fact I did, you should try it sometime."

You stopped in your tracks hearing a loud animal like noise. "Hagrid?" You heard a lady's voice. "Oh the cloak put the cloak on." Hagrid said and Harry tossed it over the two of you.

"Oh Hagrid, I thought perhaps you weren't coming, thought you had forgotten me." "I couldn't forget you."

"What did you want to show me?" "You'll be glad you came." Hagrid said showing her to some bushes and pulling them down.

She walked closer and you poked your head out of the cloak. "Dragons!? That's the firsts task? You're joking!"

"They're seriously misunderstood creatures." "Harry, if I live through this, im gonna kill you."