Skipping Class

Smut ish/Fluff ⚠️💕

You stood in the back of the class next to Draco in Dark Arts class. All the desks were moved and everyone was crowded around a wardrobe in the middle of the class. It was shaking, obviously something was in it. "What is that?" Someone whispered.

"It's a boggart, can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like?" Lupine questioned. "No one knows, it takes the form of the victims biggest fear, that's what makes them so-" "so terrifying yes but fortunately, there's a simple spell we can use to prevents boggart repeat after me, Riddikulus." "Riddikulus." The class chanted, well, most of the class.

"This class is ridiculous." Draco said and you nodded agreeing. Lupin lined everyone up and began playing some music. You and Draco pushed to the back of the class talking as everyone else went through. "What's yours gonna be?" Draco questioned you. "I don't know honestly, I can't think of anything I'm really afraid of. What's yours gonna be?" He seemed unsteady at the question and looked away shrugging.

"Hey," you whispered wrapping your arms around him from behind and resting your lips near his ear. "Wanna slip out of here and skip class for today?" He turned to you quickly taking you hands in his and leading towards the door with a smirk. "Nothing more i would want." He smirked as you two started jogging down the hall towards the Slytherin common room.

You both ran in giggling and plopped down on the closest couch next to eachother. You quickly connected your lips to his kissing him slowly as he started to kiss back. You pulled away and rested your forehead to his. He smiled at you and kissed your nose causing you to giggle. "Your adorable." He said and you bit your lip.

You cuddled up next to him and listened to the sound of his heart beat for a few minutes. "Can I ask you something?" Draco said as you started tracing circles on his abs. "Sure," you smiled sitting up to look at him. "Why did you want to skip class today?" You looked him up and down slyly and bit your lip. "Cause I wanted to hang out with you," he looked down at you and smirked cocking an eyebrow in disbelief.

"Yeah right." He chuckled putting his hand on your thigh. His action sent a chill up your spine then butterflies filled your stomach when he leaned over to your ear, "I think there's more at play here." He said slyly. You smiled and quickly mounted yourself on top of him as his eyes scanned your body and he bit his lip.

"Maybe a little." You admitted with a sly smile. "I'm not complaining love." He said and you both smiled before connecting your lips together. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he gripped to your waist deepening the kiss. He suddenly moved laying you down on your back on the couch with him between your legs not breaking the kiss.

His kisses trailed off to your neck then down to your collar bone and chest leaving several love bites along the way. He stopped and went to kiss you again but you flipped him over to where you were on top and he with his back on the couch. You kissing him roughly before trailing off down his neck and torso leaving several very noticeable love bites.

You two then sat up and continued to make out for another ten minutes before taking a break for time much needed air. You sat there on top of him catching your breath, as did he before either of you spoke. You both smiled and began to giggle a bit. "Maybe we should skip class more often," Draco said out of breath.

You giggled and he did too before he attacked you with small kisses all over you face then tickling you. You laughed and he laughed with you. "Stop Draco stop it tickles!" You squealed between laughs. "Draco please!" You squealed again and he stopped and layed next to you laughing. You caught your breath then he turned over kissing your head.

"(Y/N)," He said into the silence before rolling over on his side to face you. "Yes?" You asked smiling as you rolled over to curl up in his arms. "I don't know what I'd do without you." He said wrapping his arms around you. "I don't want to think about you it, not being with you." You said. "I don't either." Draco admitted calmly but with a slight tone of pain in his voice. "You'll never have to worry about that though," you said propping yourself up to look at him.

"I'll always be right here." You smiled. "Okay love." He smiled before pulling you back into his arms.