Maze

You stood in the small arena outside of the maze next to Draco waiting for the final task to begin. The crowds cheered, holding banners as the ban played. The entire Slytherin house waving green flags that said Potter, some even having it painted in green across their forehead, including Crabbe and Goyle. Many banners were for you, other for Krum and Cedric and the others.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked. Your were rubbing your neck were your scar was. "Yes, yes I'm fine." You forced a smile. "You aren't fine," he frowned. "I will be." You said assuring him. "Silence!" Called Dumbledore.

"So for the game, professor Moody placed the Tri Wizard Cup deep within the maze, only he knows it's exact position. Now Mr. Diggory," the crowd cheered standing. "And miss Potter," re other section stood screaming. "Will enter first, followed by Mr. Krum, Mr. Potter, an Miss Delacor." Sections stood cheering for each contestant when their name was called.

"First person to touch the cup, will be the winner. I have asked the staff to patrol the perimeter, should a contestant, wish to be drawn from the task, he or she can send red sparks from their wand. Contestants, father round, quickly!" He said. You walked away from Draco allowing your hands to part, meeting Dumbledore.

"Im the maze you'll find no dragons or creatures of the deep, instead you'll face something even more challenging. You see people change in the maze, just be very careful, you could just lose yourself along the way." He backed away.

"Champions prepare yourself!" You ran to Draco hugging him tightly. "(Y/N) I have a bad feeling about this," "Its going to be okay Draco-" "no I have a really really bad feeling about this," he said making you look at him. "Don't be a hero (Y/N), the second your in trouble your run, promise me." He asked worried.

"I promise." You said as he hugged you tightly again. "Please be safe." He said before he returned to the stands, as did Cedric's dad. "On the count of three, one-" the cannon fired and the band began playing again as you entered the maze, then it closed behind you. You looked down the long walks of green.

You have to get there first, you have to get there first. It wasn't even about winning, but your safety. You ran quickly down the long stretch before reaching a turn. You turned left them right then left, or maybe you turned right? You were lost and scared, you didn't like feeling isolated. You turned a corner when suddenly the walls started closing on you.

You ran quickly jump in down another path. Suddenly you heard Fleur scream. You ran towards it as fast as you could. Don't be a hero (Y/N) you run. You couldn't just leave her though. As you got there you ran into Harry. As suddenly Krum was there his eyes white, pointing his wand at the two of you.

"He's bewitched." You said as he walked off. "Send sparks!" You rushed trying to get Fleur from the sticks taking her under the wall. As Harry sent the sparks the walls began closing and you both ran. You jumped down a hall seeing a bright blue at the end of a long stretch.

Suddenly you heard Cedric yelling and Krum. "He's bewitched Cedric!" You called. The three of you raced down the narrow run way you in front of them wen suddenly Cedric fell. "Harry! (Y/N)!" You both stopped. "Reducto!" You both called. Helping Cedric up.

"Thanks, for a moment I thought you were going to leave me." "So did we." You both said in unison. "Some game." You all agreed. Suddenly the walls started closing again. "Lets go!" Cedric said as Harry pushed you ahead of them, behind the protective brother he is. You reached the cup as the walls continued to rush towards you.

"You saved me take it!" Cedric said. "Together, 1, 2,3." Harry said as the three of you grabbed the cup. Then suddenly you teleported. You landed on grass next to Cedric. "Here." He said helping you up. "Thanks." You and Cedric walked over to the cup as Harry wondered off. "Where are we?" Cedric asked. "(Y/N)," Harry said directing your attention to a large tomb stone, just like the one in your dreams.

You looked around. "Were in the grave yard," "the place from the dream." Harry finished. "The cups a port key." Cedric said unaware. "We have to get back to the cup now." "What do you mean?" Cedric questioned. Suddenly a noise directed your attention, there stood worm tail, with what was left of lord Voldemort in his arms.

"Ahh!" You and Harry screamed grabbing your scars and falling to your knees. "Go Cedric!" "Kill him." Voldemort said. "Avada Kedavra!" Called wormtail. "No! Cedric!" You and Harry screamed. A fire lit under a large cauldron in front of you two. Worm tail walked to you to pointing his wand raising you two through the air, trapping you two on the grave stone.

"Do it! Now!" Voldemort commanded. Wormtail dropped him into the cauldron. "Harry-" you said before you both screamed again from your scars. "Bone from the father unwilling given." Wormtail said, dropping a bone into the cauldron.

"Flesh, of the servant willingly sacrificed!" He said cutting his own hand off over the pot. You and Harry both resting heavily from the pain. "And blood from the enemies forcibly taken," he says cutting Harry's sleeve then his arm taking his blood. "Stop!" You screamed at wormtail. He dropped the blood into the pot before turning to you.

"No!" You screamed as he cut your arm too taking your blood dropping it into the pit as well. "The dark lord, shall rise, again." He said before backing away from the cauldron. You and Harry screamed. The pot caught fire as a person began to form, with grey like skin in black robes. You and Harry grunted. "My wand, worm tail."

"Harry, Harry it's him." You whispered with shaky breathes.