Celebration

Kinda smutty

Everyone gathered in Slytherin common room chanting for Draco. "Malfoy! Malfoy! Malfoy!" They chanted. Half of them were drunk. There was blaring music and the lights were dim, it looked almost like a club.

Everyone cheered with small flags and face paint for Draco standing on a small table in the middle. Pansy was drunk, she ran over to Draco pulling him from the table, she was getting closer to his face as you quickly ran over stepping between the two of them kicking Pansy away.

"Really pug face, you should know better." Draco glared then laughed at her face with you. You turned kissing Draco fiercely as everyone cheered. Everyone began dancing to the music as you and Draco grind together.

You and him were laughing having a great time. Them suddenly shi smiled dropped. "I really need to work on that cabinet." He said stopping. "No," you said taking his face in your hands. "Let me help you make up the time you missed tomorrow, just for a day, them I'll never touch it again okay?"

He sighed. "But (Y/N)," "please." You begged. "Fine." He smiled continuing dancing with you. You lead Draco to the make shift bar getting some Cherry syrup drinking it down the hatch as he took a shot of firewhiskey.

"Come on love." He smiled leading you towards the dorm rooms. "Malfoys gonna score more than once tonight!" A drunk boy yelled as everyone cheered as you two walked off giggling and they continued partying.

You walked into his room still being able to hear the music walking to the middle of the room swaying your hips and dancing. Draco walked up behind you dancing with you.

You smiled biting your lip and he smiled down at you as you two danced in the privacy of his room with a bottle of Mulled Mead. You shared the bottle laughing with eachother.

Draco pulled you into his arms hugging you tight. "I love you so much." He smiled. "I love you too." You giggled. He walked away to the bed plopping onto it with a sigh. "Man I'm tired." He groaned. You laughed walking over straddling him playfully.

"Then go to sleep." You smiled innocently. "He smiled at you.  "I'm so lucky to have you. Your incredibly cute you know that?" He asked and you blushed looking down. "Especially when you do that." You looked at him confused.

"Do what?" You smiled. "Blush and look away." He smiled. "Thank you." You smiled. "My pleasure." He smiled. "Come here." Her said reaching s hand you to resting your chin on one finger with thumb under your lip.

You leaned in kissing passionately. You began making out slowly and full of love. He pulled away resting his forehead on yours and he pulled your lip down some with his thumb.

"I wanna lay in bed naked with you and makeout." He smiled. "Done." You smiled getting up and began undressing yourself in front of him. You finished standing completely naked in front of him.

He quickly stood and began taking his shirt off and hesitated. "Baby," you said walking over pulling his shirt off. His eyes quickly went to his mark. "I don't care about the mark, I care about you." You said sternly. He smiled at you then looked back at it.

You bent down placing your soft lips on the mark again. His eyes shot to you. "No matter how many time you do it every time it makes me feel better." He said lovingly and you smiled. He stood finishing getting undressed and you both slid your clothes under his bed.

You crawled under the covers together closing the curtains, your naked bodies pressing against eachother as you made out slowly and passionately. Your arms embarrassed eachother.

And that was the last thing you remember before falling asleep.