Headquarters

"Gah!" You yelled punching your wall as Harry closed he door behind you. "I don't understand! They can't expel you for defending yourself!" Harry said.

"Obviously they can!" You yelled back getting some paper and a quill. "They won't let you send your owl out-" they're taking douche bag to the hospital they'll never even know."

You said sitting down writing to Draco before getting in bed.

-

Cedric. Wormtail killing him as his body flew lifeless behind you. You and Harry screamed for it not to be true. Voldemort returning.

Then you woke up.

"(Y/N)," Harry said from under you. "Harry, bad dream." "I know." He said. You both looked to the door as the lock began turning. "Your wand Harry." You said climbing off your bed getting yours as well. You both stood wands pointed to the door.

When suddenly it opened from a bright light. "Professor Moody, what are you doing here?" Harry asked seeing him in the door way. "Rescuing you of course." You and Harry gathered your things following them out of the house.

"Where are we going to letter said that I had been expelled from Hogwarts-" you protested. "Well you haven't been, not yet." Moody said. "But the letter said-" "Dumbledore has persuaded the minister to suspend your expulsion depending on a formal hearing." Said Kingsley.

"Don't worry Harry we'll explain everything when we get back to head quarters." "Not now Nymphadora," "don't call me Nymphadora." Moody tapped his walking stick as all of your brooms appeared.

"Stay in formation everyone, don't play ranks if one of us is killed." Moody said as you all started flying away. You flew above the water and passed boats and under bridges till you reached a large apartment building. Moody tapped his stick three times as the building began moving, opening a completely new doorway.

You entered allowed the others to pass you and Harry. You spotted Doris in one of the rooms as Mrs. Weasley came out shutting the door. "Harry, (Y/N) dear," she said hugging you. "I'm afraid dinner will have to wait till after the meeting is done," "well about that," "no time to explain," she smiled. "Straight upstairs first door on your left."

You hoping to find Draco rushed up the stairs and into the room. But sadly he wasn't there. What were you even thinking. Instead you were greeted by Hermione leaping into your arms. "(Y/N)!" She smiled but it quickly faded.

"Are you alright? We heard them talking about the dementor attack, you must tell us everything." She said them greeting Harry. "Let them breath 'Mione." Ron said.

"And this hearing at the ministry, it's just outrageous! I've read about it they simply can't expel you, it's completely unfair!" She said as you walked around the room. "So what is this place?" Harry asked. "It's headquarters." Ron said. "The order of the Phoenix, it's a secret society, organized it back when we first fought you know who."

"Don't suppose you could have were all this in a letter, not a single scrap of news all summer." Harry snapped. "We wanted to tell you mate, we really did, only..." "only what?" You added. "Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything." Hermione said.

"Really, Dumbledore said that? Why would he want to keep us in the dark?" You said. "I mean after all we are the ones who saw Voldemort return were the ones who saw Cedric Diggory get killed were the ones who fought him." You and Harry said together.

Them the twins appeared behind you.
"That's it," "don't bottle it up mate," "let it out." They said. "Hey guys." You smiled hugging them. "What's this about a hearing?" Fred asked you. "Yeah not very fun when your sister got expelled." George said. They always considered you a sister.

"Yeah not so fun on my end either." Harry joked. "You can imagine how I feel." You added.