Dobby

You sat at the table eating quickly. Uncle Vernon was having some people over to discus a business deal. "Harry, (Y/N), I'm warning you, if you can't keep those bloody birds of yours quiet we'll send them away!" "But they're bored," "if we could just let them out for, and hour or two?" "I think not! Now, let's go over the plan one more time shall we?" Asked uncle Vernon.

They all hopped up and went to the living room. "Okay, so when the Masons get here Petunia you will be.." "in the lounge, waiting to welcome them into our humble home." "Fascinating, and Dudley.." "I'll be waiting to open the door." "Excellent!"

Uncle Vernon cheered. They all then glared at you and Harry. "And you two?" "We'll be upstairs making no noise and pretending we don't exist." You both said in unison. "Too right you are."

They shoved you upstairs. You walked into you room with Harry when suddenly he stopped in our way. "Harry what the-" you stood when you also saw what he did.

An elf jumping up and down on the bottom bunk, wearing what looked like a, pillow case? "Harry and (Y/N) Potter, it is a pleasure to meet you." The elf said in admiration bowing. "Who are you?" You asked shutting the door. "I'm Dobby ma'am, Dobby the house elf."

"No offense or anything, but this isn't the best to have a house elf in our room." Harry said firmly. "Oh yes sir, Dobby understands, its just, um, Dobby has come come to tell you sir, it is difficult, Dobby wonders where to begin." The elf stuttered.

"Well why don't you so down." You offered and Harry nodded. Then suddenly the elf jumped off the bed wailing. "Dobby, shush, I didn't mean to offend you or anything." You hurried trying to quiet him down. "Offend Dobby? Dobby has heard of your greatness ma'am, but never has Dobby been asked to sit down by a wizard like an equal." You and Harry smiled and giggled a bit.

"You must not have met too many decent wizards then." Dobby smiled. "No, I haven't. That was an awful thing to say, bad Dobby! Bad Dobby bad Dobby!" The elf yelled banging his head into your dresser. "Dobby stop you have to stop." Dobby stopped at Harry's words and crawled onto your desk stool as you and Harry sat on his bunk looking at the elf.

"I'm sorry sir, Dobby had to punish himself. Dobby almost spoke ill of his master sir." "Your master?" You asked. "Yes ma'am, if master ever knew Dobby was here, Dobby would have to iron his hands." "Why are you here Dobby?" Harry asked.

"Oh yes, Dobby has come to warn you two sir, Harry and (Y/N) Potter, must not go back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry this year." You and Harry gaped at him. "But we have to," "we don't belong here!" You took turns hissing, just then you heard large footsteps coming toward your door.

"Damn it Dobby." You hissed shoving him into the wardrobe as Harry lay on his bed and picked up a book suddenly. You sat down at the desk quickly and picked up a quill just looking at the papers. "What the devil are you two doing!? Are you trying to ruin this for us!?" Uncle Vernon whisper yelled as he peeked in the door.

"No sir." You both said quickly. "If you so much as make another peep, you'll both be staying in your room for a year." He said then walked out. You let Dobby out of the wardrobe. "See why we can't stay here?" You hissed as he crawled back into the bed between you two.

"we have to go back, to see or friends." Harry added. "Friends that don't even write to your Sir?" "Well we expected they- wait a minute- how did you know our friends hadn't wrote to us?" Dobby then pulled a giant pile of cards from his pocket. "Harry and (Y/N) Potter must not be angry with Dobby. Dobby thought that is the young Potters thought their friends had forgotten them, they wouldn't want to go back to Hogwarts."

You could make out the neat writing of Hermione and the scribbles from Ron, you even saw a letter from Hagrid. Then you saw the chicken scratch from Crabbe and some from Goyle, then the perfect round writing of Draco and lost it. "Give me those!" You lunged and Dobby squeaked running out the door as you and Harry's chased him jumping the stairs and landing like cats.

Dobby stopped at the kitchen door and stare at the pudding on the counter. "Dobby, don't please," you both begged. "The Potters must promise they will not go back to Hogwarts." "We can't do that Dobby!" You both whisper yelled hearing the dursleys in the next room.

"Then Dobby must do it sir, for the Potters own good." He snapped his fingers and the pudding levitated over to the masons on the couch. You and Harry both tried to sneak up behind it and catch it, but as it hovered over their heads it dropped with you two standing dumb founded arms outstretched towards the pudding as it smashed all across the masons.

"I'm so sorry it's my niece and nephew, they're very disturbed, meeting strangers upsets them that's why I kept them upstairs." You and Harry shared a shocked look. "Well, looks like Dobby got what he wanted." You whispered angrily to Harry.